Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

Bairstow

Mike S

Interesting, but the speed of motion for the turntable as portayed in that video seems absurdly optimistic. The amount of force needed to manipulate a theater that large would be extreme.

Plus, with such a huge diameter for the motion base, riders on the sides are going to get a dramatically more intense ride than those in the center.
It'll be Universal's new BTTF ride that actually runs on 1.21 gigawatts.

WDWTank

I think the replacement is indeed Alien Encounter..
With all of the internet popularity of X-S Tech (myself included LOVES the X-S storyline!), and with Disney potentially realizing that their fans and geeks control their economy with Adam Smith's Invisible Hand, they got Plenty of Demand to pull it off as long as their green on their wallets ;)

Ewizaboof

I think the replacement is indeed Alien Encounter..
With all of the internet popularity of X-S Tech (myself included LOVES the X-S storyline!), and with Disney potentially realizing that their fans and geeks control their economy with Adam Smith's Invisible Hand, they got Plenty of Demand to pull it off as long as their green on their wallets ;)

GOD do I hope but it's really not likely.

Goofyernmost

TDO could too, if they'd open their wallets.
I know this is going to be interpreted as an apology even though there is not such thing, but, they are currently spending BILLIONS, not hundreds, thousands or millions, but, BILLIONS in the parks. How wide do you think that wallet needs to be open before it all falls out and the wind blows it away? I would hate to see some of your household budgets if you think that there is no reason to not spend every cent you have all at once. But, I guess if it makes everyone feel better it isn't going to change anything anyway so dream away.

DinoInstitute

I know this is going to be interpreted as an apology even though there is not such thing, but, they are currently spending BILLIONS, not hundreds, thousands or millions, but, BILLIONS in the parks. How wide do you think that wallet needs to be open before it all falls out and the wind blows it away? I would hate to see some of your household budgets if you think that there is no reason to not spend every cent you have all at once. But, I guess if it makes everyone feel better it isn't going to change anything anyway so dream away.
I'd be willing to bet Disney has a bit more money than the average household budget.

Goofyernmost

I'd be willing to bet Disney has a bit more money than the average household budget.
I'd be willing to bet that their daily expenditures would make your household budget look like a drop of water in the ocean. All things are relative. The payroll alone, even considering the the CM's are underpaid would make your eyes bleed. Perspective people, if you are spending billions a year, making a billion has much less impact then you might think.

MagicHappens1971

I meant in a general sense, but, for the number one visited tourist destination in the world, I think Disney can spend a little extra money instead of continually making cuts in every aspect of the parks. They are spending billions, but for neglecting WDW for so long they should be more effectively spending the billions. TSL for example, is an ineffective use of that money, or at least it's current iteration.

jt04

I meant in a general sense, but, for the number one visited tourist destination in the world, I think Disney can spend a little extra money instead of continually making cuts in every aspect of the parks. They are spending billions, but for neglecting WDW for so long they should be more effectively spending the billions. TSL for example, is an ineffective use of that money, or at least it's current iteration.

I have no complaint with what is happening over the next few years.

PorterRedkey

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom