Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

TwilightZone

What is the reasoning behind it then?? Personally I have never been on the attraction and thus have limited knowledge, I was just basing it off forums, videos and articles.
the reason why is that it's a horror ride redone as a kids ride. it's too scary for the kids and too childish for the adults and teens. there is no happy medium. not to mention stitch's gross hot dog breath.

Cmdr_Crimson

But Alien Encounter wasn’t based on the movie Alien. I don’t see that attraction coming back. I loved it but it really was a terrible fit for the Magic Kingdom.
It was originally going to be.

Yes it was...The original Promo ad for it that's on the old Walt Disney World Explorer CD showed the Xenomorph silhouette in it...

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Re-theme it to Frozen: The Escape Sing Along. Just turn down the ac really low, lock the guests into those uncomfortable torture chairs and have us all sing Let Me Go, Let Me Go as we try to escape. Winning!
I love it, except for the really low AC part.

By the time they complete the overlay though, I’ll have probably moved into hot flash territory, so it might just become my new favourite attraction.

TwilightZone

Move all the equipment over to studios and bring back alien encounter.
or at dca...could work with a marvel theme, just bring in some kind of marvel movie monster instead of the alien and tada new old ride!
hey if they can do it with tower of terror they can do it with alien encounter too... I even have a good canidate too!
Thor-09162017.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom