Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

Jack Wolfe

I'll wait and see what 7 January brings. They've gotten my hopes up before only to dash them by cruelly reopening this "attraction".

Last edited by a moderator:

TwilightZone

I'll wait and see what 7 January brings. They've gotten my hopes up before only to dash them by cruelly reopening this "attraction".
interesting pattern I've noticed that makes me think this has some validness
. california screamin' -closing jan 8
. stitch closing jan 7
makes sense to close two different rides on the same time period, it helps get construction started on both projects, what ever stitch's replacement is going to be, the theaters and queue will be prepared for it.

disnyfan89

interesting pattern I've noticed that makes me think this has some validness
. california screamin' -closing jan 8
. stitch closing jan 7
makes sense to close two different rides on the same time period, it helps get construction started on both projects, what ever stitch's replacement is going to be, the theaters and queue will be prepared for it.

Your post makes no sense... TDO closing a ride has nothing to do with TDA decision to close a ride across the country as neither project is related. All it shows is that the peak holiday season is over in DL on Jan 8th and in WDW on the 7th as they will no longer need the capacity these attractions provide.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
It would have to include a delorean time machine with high powered star trek teleportation machine. I am sure WDI has blueprints.

In order to put Star Tours in the old Stitch, they'd have to figure out how to fit it in round theaters. But that would only work if the simulators were to be put on a turntable, and we all know that's just preposterous!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom