Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
I know that's a RCT3 reference but it would be better if it was "That Alien Swirling Saucers looks too intense for me!"

The RCTW reference would be:
"Alien Swirling Saucers looks like it was made by students from the Intro to 3D Graphics 101 class!"

On a serious note and back to topic; Do we have ANY idea what this will become? Or are we still in bluesky?

TwilightZone

What does the logo look like?
oWT4fSC3.png

got the name wrong, whoops! but the concept was still "what would an alien zoo be like"

TwilightZone

Seeing the state of Tomorrowland 2017, it's a shame they never followed through on their once grand plan for the Sci-fi Tomorrowland. A short sighted abandonment has left them with a 20+ year albatross.
here's the video I got the logo from. it's basically a video made to give examples of different kinds of aliens to give imagineers ideas for the attraction.

TwilightZone

Was this proposed just for Tokyo Disneyland or other parks as well? BTW, that video is AMAZING! :D
as far as I know, just tokyo disneyland. I suppose in an alternate universe if it had opened and was a big enough success then maybe it might have opened elsewhere too. but, that is just speculation. after all tokyo disneyland's new tomorrowland concept was more into the alien city lifestyle idea than any other tomorrowland was.

WDWTank

as far as I know, just tokyo disneyland. I suppose in an alternate universe if it had opened and was a big enough success then maybe it might have opened elsewhere too. but, that is just speculation. after all tokyo disneyland's new tomorrowland concept was more into the alien city lifestyle idea than any other tomorrowland was.
I LOVE THAT IDEA SO MUCH! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Brer Oswald

I was thinking that they could replace it with a museum of the weird type walk through of Alien exhibits. It would could feature past alien encounter animatronics as well as new ones. I guess that’s similar to the Alien Zoo concept? Weird coincidence but I guess that it means it’s so obvious an idea that they should do it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom