Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
He's always been better at hitting off the Blue Jays than any other team ;)
Hitting Blue Jays pitching ... or Blue Jays players? 🙁
8F76BFFE-7EDC-444D-940E-44D5861CCB55.jpeg

No worries, we’ve got all new pitchers this year. Maybe even a decent one or two. 🤞

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
A link of a link - and I quote - from Disney and More on social media:

“And he apparently won’t make a living anymore out of his videos as it was announced that Google and Patreon demonetizes his YouTube Videos as both have policies against those who are using their websites for illegal activities.”

Last edited:

TwilightZone

I was thinking about alien encounter again today and I came across a couple old posts from here about it's closure and stitch. It's interesting to see all sides from the time, the people who loved the ride and were excited about stitch, the people who found the ride overrated, the people who didn't want to see the ride close. In some ways a lot of things changed since stitch opened and in some ways it hasn't. The closure of Alien Encounter and build up to stitch is the ultimate thesis statement on ride/attraction closures.

Last edited:

UNCgolf

As long as it's WALL-E's Put On Your Sunday Clothes so that all the guests will learn it by heart and sing along every time the instrumental is played on Main Street... YES!!!

I'm not 100% sure about this, but I could swear they have their own separate lyrics for that song on Main Street. They were singing it when I was there in January and it threw me off because I'm almost certain they were not the same lyrics as in Hello, Dolly!.

I suppose that doesn't matter when they're only playing the instrumental, though.

MotherOfBirds

I'm not 100% sure about this, but I could swear they have their own separate lyrics for that song on Main Street. They were singing it when I was there in January and it threw me off because I'm almost certain they were not the same lyrics as in Hello, Dolly!.

I suppose that doesn't matter when they're only playing the instrumental, though.

Hellooooooo Wall-E
Well, helloooooo Wall-E
It's so nice to have you back where youuuuuu belooooong

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
What kind of attraction will “Don’t hold your breath” be? It sounds lame, but maybe it involves more than breathing normally. Perhaps your breath becomes a magical being that floats around granting wishes, but if you hold it in your hands it loses its power. That might be cool if it had good effects.

Magic Feather

Original Poster
Looks like my title tagline is weirdly fitting to current events. Yes, I saw that recent article, and, to clarify, the WIR proposal that they describe is different than the original one that I knew of. Would it surprise me if the proposal they describe is legitimate and being considered? No. It fits pretty well with a recent thing I heard about higher-ups being happy with Lightning McQueen's racing academy at DHS (most accurately blame its awkward location for its moderate attendance numbers). The proposal they put forth seemed like a WIR-based recreation.
The main thing that would throw me off of that is that the permit lists WDI, while I believe entertainment actually dealt with LMRA. That said, I doubt we see anything of major scope change, like the original proposal.

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

Looks like my title tagline is weirdly fitting to current events. Yes, I saw that recent article, and, to clarify, the WIR proposal that they describe is different than the original one that I knew of. Would it surprise me if the proposal they describe is legitimate and being considered? No. It fits pretty well with a recent thing I heard about higher-ups being happy with Lightning McQueen's racing academy at DHS (most accurately blame its awkward location for its moderate attendance numbers). The proposal they put forth seemed like a WIR-based recreation.
The main thing that would throw me off of that is that the permit lists WDI, while I believe entertainment actually dealt with LMRA. That said, I doubt we see anything of major scope change, like the original proposal.

If it's just similar show, could it be open in time for WDW 50th? Or is the proposed 2022 date from that source more reasonable?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom