Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

doctornick

At this point just put in the Baymax version of the Alien saucers that is planned for Tokyo.

I feel like that would be a nice/sensible addition to the Play Pavillion (former Wonders of Life) in Epcot. Could easily be co-located with something educational about robotics to fit well into Epcot.

Cesar R M

Monsters
I'd
Like to
Fun-around-with.
bfd.jpg

Nice save!

Surferboy567

Back to Stitch...

Apparently...a certain site, has reported that Wreck it Ralph is back on the table for tommorow land, and will be coming after TRON opens...will be in Stitch’s former space...I’m a big fan of Ralph so I’d be happy if this is the case.

We all know that particular site has a track record of not being real...but I want to ask some insiders about this. @marni1971 Thoughts?

PS: If this ends up being real looks like Tommorowland is really getting that overhaul everyone wants.

MakDis

Back to Stitch...

Apparently...a certain site, has reported that Wreck it Ralph is back on the table for tommorow land, and will be coming after TRON opens...will be in Stitch’s former space...I’m a big fan of Ralph so I’d be happy if this is the case.

We all know that particular site has a track record of not being real...but I want to ask some insiders about this. @marni1971 Thoughts?

PS: If this ends up being real looks like Tommorowland is really getting that overhaul everyone wants.

He also mentions additional attraction plans.

He says "There are other attraction plans to share for Tomorrowland at the Magic Kingdom beyond this proposed 2022 addition, but we’ll have to save those for “A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow”.

Interesting if true.

Surferboy567

He also mentions additional attraction plans.

He says "There are other attraction plans to share for Tomorrowland at the Magic Kingdom beyond this proposed 2022 addition, but we’ll have to save those for “A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow”.

Interesting if true.

Interesting to say the least, I’d imagine Buzz would get a redo also. Hope they don’t touch people mover or carousel (beyond changing some scenes in there to freshen and update things)...assuming this is all real

JustInTime

Interesting to say the least, I’d imagine Buzz would get a redo also. Hope they don’t touch people mover or carousel (beyond changing some scenes in there to freshen and update things)...assuming this is all real
I believe it has been mentioned that Carousel will be getting an updated ending.

And interesting on the Stitch replacement. We will see.

Goofy213

Why not go back to the future tommorowland theme. Reuse the theatres in the round as a time machine that sends the audiance into the future. Show video clips of what the future could look like. That is until something goes terribly wrong and all chaos insues. End it with everyone making it back all safe and sound. Something like the movie Tommorowland, George Clooney could even be your tour guide (he's not doing anything lately). If you must use an IP then let Ralph transport you there through the internet, I don't care either way just give me a futuristic theme, not space rangers and monsters. This whole audiance gets to control the action with game controllers is a bunch of baloney. Those theatres hold close to a 100 people, it would never work, and would fall apart and breakdown in less than a week. I want the old tommorowland vibe back.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Back to Stitch...

Nothing I know of. I hope not, but we know how the Bobs love their IP.

Surferboy567

So no one can confirm either way whether he's full of it or not? He sure loves attention doesn't he?

It’s really 50, 50 I’m no insider but...ever since he got the Epcot thing right...plus the MMRR thing I’m inclined to trust them more...but on the other hand they get so much wrong and have such errors in their reporting (remember the galaxy’s edge thing) who really knows?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom