Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
I blame it on the lack of Lilo with Stitch. Lilo took care of him and made sure he didn't hurt anyone. IMO, it is kinda werid to have Stitch without Lilo.
Yup and a revised storyline of "fixing" Stitch with assist from us and Lilo would have probably worked and made Stitch Encounter a solid attraction. At exit they could dump guests into a Meet n Greet and all would be forgiven. I think Disney threw their hands up on this one without really trying to make it work.

NateD1226

Yup and a revised storyline of "fixing" Stitch with assist from us and Lilo would have probably worked and made Stitch Encounter a solid attraction. At exit they could dump guests into a Meet n Greet and all would be forgiven. I think Disney threw their hands up on this one without really trying to make it work.
I sense an Imagineer concept forming ;)

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Meet (🤷‍♂️) the (alien?) from Disney's hit animated movie "Mars Needs Moms" at the Tomorrowland Terminal: Character Encounter. Don't forget to stop by our gift shop to purchase the Blu-ray "Landfill Edition" of "Mars Needs Moms" this Mother's Day Weekend! Now on sale for just $2.99
Nothing there is sold for $2.99....even the reusable shopping bags cost more than that ;)

ThistleMae

What about a VR experience...that would be cool. They could do any number of experiences, maybe like five different ones folks have to choose from, that would be awesome! They could have a zombie one, after all, the apocalypse is in the future...LOL. Then they could do something for younger kids as well.

WDWTank

Put Spinlok as a villain and Dr. Femus as a heroine in the building and we’re all set :)
Disney should consider making movies about the universe of X-S :) And, Timekeeper and 9-Eye could be in it :) And it’s good for the parks :D

Magenta Panther

I posted here some time back about how the Stitch attraction is sorely missing Lilo. Bravo to you! Great minds think alike! ;)

Magenta Panther

Nah. I'd probably put money on it becoming a Character Spot dumping ground for all IPs that loosely fit Tomorrowland's Sci-Fi themes. One could easily work in 6 or so Meet and Greet characters in that location. Call it something like Tomorrowland Terminal: Character Encounters

Or Character Encounters of the Worst Kind. :p

Bocabear

We have MILF that really belongs at DHS...they need to move it there and then put something futuristic in both locations....and not another crappy meet and greet. The Tomorrowland in Shanghai Disneyland had Stitch Encounter, Jet Packs (Starjets), Buzz Lightyear, and Tron... the land feels like it is empty... I am concerned the powers that be see this as the road map to the future of the MK Tomorrowland...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom