Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

uncle jimmy

Premium Member
I'd prefer Laugh Floor to stay even if it doesn't really fit. Personally I'd have preferred Laugh Floor moved to DHS in Monstropolis along with the Door Coaster ... but that's me. It's been said Laugh Floor was safe, but who knows? It's time for Buzz to go. I know many like it but you can go to the other castle parks for Buzz, unless they replace him elsewhere too. Is Buzz on the chopping block? They have to be eyeing that ride system, unless they gut it.
That could be why Laugh Floor is safe for now... Buzz could be a really cool Tron ride.

Daveeeeed

I'm here. As I just said all,I'm aware of is SGE plus one or two proposed attractions on the Speedway plot.

Cosmetic additions to the WEDWay won't constitute a new attraction. Assuming they were to happen.
There's been mutter of a Tron something for that area. And no, not the coaster. Maybe an overlay of Buzz? Regardless, nothing is green lit.
@marni1971 is this still relevant?

Last edited:

Daveeeeed

It's news to me. Personally I'm a Tomorrowland fan. This isn't Paris.

But do expect a new, cleaner overall look to the land. Most of the exterior 94 additions will be gone.
Does this include the entrance? Because it is very neat. It's just the stretch from Buzz to the speedway that looks like trash.

clemmo

Does this include the entrance? Because it is very neat. It's just the stretch from Buzz to the speedway that looks like trash.
So the entire thing:hilarious: I do hope Buzz goes especially now that TSL is coming up next year or else it'll feel like overkill (yes I realize Nemo is in more than one park as well). Replacing Buzz, SGE, and putting down a nice E ticket or two attractions on the speedway would be great. Just so long as they don't touch the peoplemover (though updates would be acceptable).

brb1006

If any of you haven't you should check out Martin's videos, period. They're excellent. It's time I go back and watch some again, it's been a while. Thank you for posting those @brb1006
Really looking forward to his updated Journey Into Imagination tribute coming this fall.:):) I hate the waiting game.:arghh: At least I own two hardcovers of the Figment comics to keep be occupied for the wait.

@marni1971 if you get a chance be sure to buy both of the hardcover Figment comics. It has so much good potential that's it's not even funny. It's seriously just asking for Journey Into Imagination to be turned into an animated Disney film which could be a perfect reintroduction to Dreamfinder and Figment. That needs to be brought up in the updated Imagination video.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom