Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

Rob562

Thankfully the circular walls will remain :) Yes, there will still be some 1971 in there. Two circular show chambers.

Aside from that pretty much everything else will change.

So this was mentioned way back in this thread by someone as pure speculation, but I figured I'd pull it forward...

What are the chances they'd try and put something like this inside the theaters....

-Rob

azox

I'm thinking more Turtle Trek. With vehicles.

Hopefully the projection is better than turtle treks. The idea was neat but the few times I have seen it, the projection was so washed out for most of it. (though there were a couple neat 3d parts when you could see it)

aladdin2007

Hopefully the projection is better than turtle treks. The idea was neat but the few times I have seen it, the projection was so washed out for most of it. (though there were a couple neat 3d parts when you could see it)

That show is disturbing, I will never see it again lol.

Cesar R M

Treasure Planet is great. Miles, I think you're being somewhat unfair. While it's not as good as Sofia the First or the Lion Guard, it's a perfectly serviceable introduction to sci-fi for kids. Plus, it's got Mark Hamill as a comic relief bad guy. Fun!
Mark Hamill? I tought BEN was voiced by Martin Short?
or what movie are we talking about?

Cesar R M

I took two goodbye rides on SGE last week. I even felt a bit sad. I guess equal parts because I simply adore Stitch himself, and because the imminent closure makes mild.

From one perspective SGE is a complete waste of time. A toonified, toddlerfied ExtraTERRORestrial. From another it is a fun few minutes with a cute/misschievous alien in Great Moments with Stitch. In what is despite any criticism still a unique attraction setup.
I really hope they repurpose these amazing animatronics.

Cesar R M

That's why you replace Stitch with Guardians. Or perhaps do a Stitch ride that isn't a terrible mess.
Imagine one combining real elements of Stitch..
the "hot potato" scene, where they actually throw a soft plush gun to a random kid in the crowd lol.

Cesar R M

BEN wasn't a bad guy. Hamill voices Gordon Gadfly (I think that's the name) on MFTL.

You know, it's amazing that for all his voice work, he's never done a Pixar or WDAS full-length film.
oh you mean bad guys!.
I tough you meant only goofy style (also MFTL? I tough we were talking about Treasure Planet). Still, I dont think he cant beat his joker on the Arkham games.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom