Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

MagicHappens1971

Re: Sugar Rush

Go Outdoor trackless EVs (like Luigi's). A lot more expensive. Taking away the accellerator and brake will really make the string-holding legal dept very happy though. And they'll have 100% control over throughput.

Every race: random dramatic neck-to-neck races with random winners.

Central Shops is literally down the street. So this prop and scenery laden project is much easier.
Supposedly the WIR attraction replacing SGE will utilize similar ride vehicles to those of Minions at Universal.

MagicHappens1971

@marni1971 my apologies, I though you or another insider had posted this. I've been getting things jumbled up lately
From what im picking up itll be a ride system like this

chairs_0.jpg

Mike S

And what about an "Origins" film....If they wanted to, they could really build them into amazing characters that could be used in all of the resorts...
A film titled "Journey into Imagination" has so many possibilities even if the film makers are "restricted" to using Figment and Dreamfinder as the main stars.

Who would you guys want behind such a project? Obviously Tony Baxter somewhere but who else?

doctornick

I think that type of attraction should be in WDW somewhere. I've suggested a Cars version of it at DHS, but I could also see a Sugar Rush inspired version in the Magic Kingdom.

Sugar Rush actually makes more sense since the point is you driving the car and a Cars theme doesn't fit as well (since the Cars drive themselves and there are no humans). That said, I'd be fine with just removing the Speedway; I don't think Disney needs such an attraction.

brb1006

A film titled "Journey into Imagination" has so many possibilities even if the film makers are "restricted" to using Figment and Dreamfinder as the main stars.

Who would you guys want behind such a project? Obviously Tony Baxter somewhere but who else?
Maybe they might get some help with former designs of the original attraction for scenes shot in the Imagination world. Maybe they might hire Ron Schneider to reprise his role as Dreamfinder.

brb1006

And what about an "Origins" film....If they wanted to, they could really build them into amazing characters that could be used in all of the resorts...
And they could use the second Figment of imagination from "Figment 2" named Spark who is a cat who could serve as a new character and reimagined.

Pirate665

I'd be upset if they put in a theater system like Minions.

The Minions system is identical to the Jimmy Neutron which was identical to Hanna-Barbara. I remember riding Jimmy Neutron and going, "Wow, they changed nothing." And when they put in Minions, I went "They aren't gonna change a thing." And they didn't.

ProjectXBlog

I'd be upset if they put in a theater system like Minions.

The Minions system is identical to the Jimmy Neutron which was identical to Hanna-Barbara. I remember riding Jimmy Neutron and going, "Wow, they changed nothing." And when they put in Minions, I went "They aren't gonna change a thing." And they didn't.
yeah, it does seem very regressive to put something so similar to "flight to the moon" there

Pirate665

yeah, it does seem very regressive to put something so similar to "flight to the moon" there

Quick everyone, look at the porthole in the ground. We are quickly leaving Moon Base Alpha for something new, something Spacey. Enjoyed that, turn your attention to the transporter because here's something new, something Alien-er! Enjoyed that, turn your attention to the holding containment unit because here's something new, something Retro!

tribbleorlfl

The site that loves to report "breaking news" has reported a vr sugar rush WIR attraction is replacing SGE.
Interesting, hadn't heard the VR component before, but it makes sense if they want to do a Sugar Rush attraction inside the existing SGE building. The VR on the Magic Carpets at DisneyQuest is pretty effective, though I'd rather have a WIR/SR overlay of the Speedway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom