Stitch

dizneeboy

Original Poster
Anyone heard of when soft opening will begin for the Stitch overlay of AE? I'm pretty sure late June will be wishful thinking, but wanted to know if any dates have been heard.

Thanks...

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I say mid-june...

and I place $50 that this becomes another Mission Space ordeal

dizneeboy

Original Poster
Originally posted by mkt
I say mid-june...

and I place $50 that this becomes another Mission Space ordeal

I hope mid June. As far as a MS ordeal, I was thinking the same thing. Supposedly has a very advanced set of AA figures that may cause problems. Because the basics of AE are going to be left intact, I'm hoping this doesn't happen...

dxwwf3

I'm kinda indifferent on the opening time. On one hand I really do not want this to be open on my next trip (Early June), but on the other hand I am curious to see what they have done to the Tomorrowland Interplanetary Convention Center (I'm still going to call it that :lol: )

We'll just have to wait and see if this is the next Mission Space (and it will be open) or the next Test Track (might be open this century :animwink: ).

wingsmom99

Thanks for posting thsi question! I've been wondering the very same thing. We were planning on a early Sept '04 trip but my son would love to see this so I have debated changing our dates to be able to see this, we won't be going back for a while so that's why I'm curious.

Sarah:wave:

jcarriv

I am new to this lingo. Could someone please describe what a soft opening is?

I am going in the 1st week of October 2004 and would love to see something that is new. Hope it will be open by then.

dizneeboy

Original Poster
Originally posted by jcarriv
I am new to this lingo. Could someone please describe what a soft opening is?

I am going in the 1st week of October 2004 and would love to see something that is new. Hope it will be open by then.

Soft opening is the time frame right before the official opening where the attraction is opened to the public periodically, and usually "unannounced", to test and tweak it and get the publics reaction to it.

jcarriv

Thanks for the info

Now what are the odds of Disney getting crews working 24/7 on the Motor Stunt Show and Soarin to get them ready for my visit in October?:rolleyes:

ISTCrew20

Originally posted by OnWithTheShow
What is a Mission Space ordeal? It opened earlier than planned.

I think the Mission Space ordeal was having to do with the arguments over when MS would open. Some people said it would NEVER open before august:rolleyes: (even though it did), and some said it would for soft openings (which it actually did). Either way, almost everyone has been saying Stitch is ahead of schedule, and Im hoping that I will be very impressed with this, but who knows...One thing is for sure, no matter how good this is, Tomorrowland will become a MUCH busier place than it already is.

mikeb_86

So is the outside geting signs for Stitch?? Yes yes it maybe open by Jully yea yea, please let this be true how corect are you about it % wise??

mikeb_86

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom