Stitch New Update (spoilers)

xstechbabe

Original Poster
Well I must say that this was worth the wait.

They have added new projected images that make it look AWSOME. We all were in awe this morning upon seeing it for the first time.

SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!

Well when the guns shoot for stitch you can now see a comical vew of stitch trying to escape. It was planned in the original versions but like most was delayed. You can see him in the cat walk haging from pipes and such. It really adds to the show and gives little ones somethign to see. Rated great by me you should know that means something.

Again anyone who has any questions about WDW feel free to Email me at tlandcrew@yahoo.com I can answer what I am allowed to. I enjoy helping answering questions to make you day better when you go to Disney.

Brent

I was hopeing they would add projections when I was there I was stareing at where the sound came from expecting to see at least glowing eyes in the pipes. Now all we need is get rid of the kiddie voice & we might actualy like it again.(scary thought)^^ don't curse us thats just what we need is more of that kids voice *shudders* to think that Stitch might be getting better gives me hope that there's a great big beautiful tommarow. *winks*

CTXRover

Is the redone chamber now open or did you just get a sneak peak inside? Were you able to see the updated show in full? If so, beyond these needed visual references of Stitch climbing around the chamber, has anything else changed? Are there still long periods of darkness? Are those kid's voices still used? Does the Stitch AA get any more usage? Thanks in advance if you can answer any of those :)

TiggersPooh

i know B is all up and working and i believe A has it too...I didnt see it today as I worked Buzz ALL night! (just got in a lil bit ago from Grad Nite)

dxwwf3

Looking forward to hearing a review of the new completed show. You would think that the 3rd time would be the charm here........right?

General Grizz

"I've been seized."

"Something you ate, sir?"

"No. Something I rode in 2005 Tomorrowland."

dxwwf3 said:
Looking forward to hearing a review of the new completed show. You would think that the 3rd time would be the charm here........right?

Imaaaaaaaaaaaaagination, Imaaaaaaaaagination... :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom