Stitch Chamber Closed

lazyboy97o

I agree that it likely did not become news because it was likely a temporary closure and that the attraction is not all that popular.

This again.
Empress Lilly - Yeah. Stitch would've been better in The Enchanted Tiki Room Under New Management than Diago. At least we have someone who looks good in an Elvis costume and can play the gutair in the room.
wdw71fan - This post goes under the Posts that Don't Make Sense category. :shrug:
Bairstow - :ROFLOL:
jasonfresta - THANK. YOU.
Just a tip, if you look at the bottom right (your right) of each post, there are three buttons. The one on the left that says Quote lets you quote that posts and takes you to the reply text box. Clicking the middle one with the " and + will let you select multiple posts to quote that will appear when you hit the Reply button.

sambahat

To me, SGE is great "on paper" but poor in execution.... i think the ending is underwhelming IMHO. The AA is amazing and if they'd put some TLC and fix the story a bit, it could be a vastly improved attraction.
Another $0.02 for my semi-worthless thoughts.....

jessfriends

I went on Stitch back in early February and there was no chili dog smell. Did they stop this or was it just not working? I don't remember which chamber I was in.

stitch2008

If it is anything that needs to be reported on about Stitch's Great Escape, it should be photo documentation of how disgusting the chambers are under close inspection. Lots of hard water stains, rust, oil stains, peeling paint, and dusty rafters.

Oh great. First Tiki Room now Stitch. I swear WDWMagic members are turning into League of Shadows members or something. Tearing apart rides and stuff. I hope Liam Neeson is involved.

To me, SGE is great "on paper" but poor in execution.... i think the ending is underwhelming IMHO. The AA is amazing and if they'd put some TLC and fix the story a bit, it could be a vastly improved attraction.
Another $0.02 for my semi-worthless thoughts.....

It can be done.

GymLeaderPhil

The only way they're getting around removing all the mold/dust and repainting all of the scuffed up areas within the theater is the very low lighting. That's the only thing that's hiding the disrepair from a nearly ten year old attraction. They can and have previously taken a single theater down, but with the way Magic Kingdom is struggling with capacity I doubt it will ever receive the attention it needs.

Oh and third shift maintenance is a joke. They may as well pay them to stay at home to sleep. No accountability, no real direct oversight from the folks who should be providing leadership (WDI vs. TDO.) Main Street isn't the only place with deceiving facades.

rct247

I went on Stitch back in early February and there was no chili dog smell. Did they stop this or was it just not working? I don't remember which chamber I was in.

So it is a source of amusement for us simply to note the fastpass machines being open with a consistent 10 minute wait.

The chili dog smell comes and goes. As of yesterday, it is working.

Also the Fastpass machines haven't been open and used for Stitch's Great Escape at all for over a year now if not longer. Not even on the busiest day of the year when waits for the attraction do actually hit 40 minutes.

Welcome to wdwmagic! :D

Sorry for the rough introduction to the site, but that's what the "Wonderful World of Forums" are in a nutshell. A violent sea of heated opinions and blistering rage. I love it! :fork:

Also, kudos to you for replying to everyone. That's really amazing, and I love how you addressed everyone individually. We're all a bunch of Scrooges when you get right down to it (myself included!), and it's fun to see huge wars break out over something as small as a new sign or a soap dispenser not working. The same goes for the big stuff too. For instance, I, like many people, absolutely despise what they did to Journey Into Imagination. And, unlike everyone else, I actually found Sounds Dangerous funny! (Wait... I shouldn't have said that... :lookaroun )

Once again, welcome to the forums! I hope to see you stick around.

celluloid

Opinion? Is that what it is when you act like a snarky jerk?

I think you are the only one really being rude to be honest. If you think about it the comment that the poster made was filled with bias that just about every person dislikes the attraction. It is actually no secret that the attraction has more meh and dislikers than appreciators and fans. It may of been snarky, but it did not insult the original poster personally. If anything it just insulted the product.

What you did was call the person out and tell them to get over themselves and now you are escalating it by calling others jerks.

celluloid

She asked a legitimate question, and the poster mocked her for liking the ride. I could use a stronger word than jerk actually.

This forum is fascinating. It's like inhabited by people with the attitude of Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons or something like this was a Star Trek fandom. I wonder what level of nerdom hardcore Disney theme park fanobis exist on. Maybe below the coolness of people that still collect Pogs or still watch the He-man cartoon religiously or something? I don't know. lol

I'm sorry when it gets to the level of elitism you have to be a jerk to someone that doesn't like a ride that is panned at a tiny forum no one knows about, maybe it's time to reflect on your life perhaps? lol

For sure if it is that extreme. But you seem to be the only one taking it that seriously. Insulting others as if they have no outside life of these forums at all as you are defending a theme park attraction and telling others to get over themselves. Just take a deep breath and remember the reflection starts with your own mirror.

AlishaMisha

Not really news but I went on it a year ago and none of the canons worked. I was bummed because I love seeing them interact with Stitch. (which is the only reason I went on)

the-reason14

Ooo what did I miss!? Can someone pass the popcorn?

It seems like someone went off on someone else for liking the Stitch show? Or maybe how it was said? I don't think it was really meant to be rude, just more of a joke. People here have always joked about SGE, just because for the most part it, it ranks low when it comes to quality and rewatchability. I used to actually enjoy the show back in the day, but agree that it sucks. I did watch it last week for the first time with a friend, and actually enjoyed it. We were enjoying each other's company really, and did it just for laughs because we know it's horrible. But it was nice to see again.

But I will agree that there are people here who do seem like they eat, sleep, and breath Disney. As if there is no life outside of the parks and this forum. They are either the ones who see no wrong with Disney, or the ones who negatively criticize ever minute thing/decision that WDW makes while still buying tickets and planning trips and you just wanna ask them, 'Are you for real?' But either extreme, Disney has them and me, just where they want us. As we'll never truly stop going.

So anyways ya, wayyy off topic but when the whole 'elitist' and 'fanboy' thing come up I wanted to jump in. Carry on.

Space Traveler

Not only do guests not like it, but Tomorrowland Cast Members don't even like it. I work at Space and whenever people get pulled over to Stitch we make fun of them ( In a friendly way).

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
She asked a legitimate question, and the poster mocked her for liking the ride. I could use a stronger word than jerk actually.

This forum is fascinating. It's like inhabited by people with the attitude of Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons or something like this was a Star Trek fandom. I wonder what level of nerdom hardcore Disney theme park fanobis exist on. Maybe below the coolness of people that still collect Pogs or still watch the He-man cartoon religiously or something? I don't know. lol

I'm sorry when it gets to the level of elitism you have to be a jerk to someone that likes a ride that is panned at a tiny forum no one knows about, maybe it's time to reflect on your life perhaps? lol
Perhaps it's time for you to quit making up new names after being banned countless times from this forum!

puntagordabob

I'm going to answer evryone, and I'll probably do so for the rest of the threads I make... :ROFLOL:who do, too.

puntagordabob - What kind??? :mad:

There, I've responded to every reply on this thread. WHEW! I have to say, quite a few of you really did hurt my feelings. But oh well. Anyways, there are my responses.

Someone mentioned Mission to Mars-like (maybe somewhere else of course lol)... but a much more family friendly version than Mission Space and far less clausterphobic lol.

MerlinTheGoat

LOL. I've never been a member of this forum before. I'm a total new comer and this is an outsider's take on the behavior displayed here by your members. Don't believe me, ask the admin or something to check my IP.

That wouldn't prove anything, even if it were different. Anyone can get themselves a dynamically changing IP address and evade bans in that way.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
LOL. I've never been a member of this forum before. I'm a total new comer and this is an outsider's take on the behavior displayed here by your members. Don't believe me, ask the admin or something to check my IP.

Your public profile tells me otherwise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom