Steven Spielberg Says Indiana Jones 5 Likely With Harrison Ford

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
http://411mania.com/movies/steven-spielberg-says-indiana-jones-5-likely-with-harrison-ford/

Steven Spielberg has suggested that both he and Harrison Ford will be back for the fifth Indiana Jones film. Spielberg was speaking with Yahoo! Movies about Bridge of Spies and talked about his long-time collaboration with Tom Hanks. You can check out the full video below.

Spielberg said, “We’ve gotta figure this out because now. Tom is tied with Harrison Ford: Harrison and I did four movies, Tom and I have done four movies. Now I’ll probably do an Indy 5 with Harrison. It’ll be five for Harrison, four for Tom… [Then] I’ve got to make another one with Tom, so that will be five for Tom, five for Harrison. And I think I’m going to leapfrog that way for the rest of my career. With Daniel Day-Lewis in everything else!”

While he was joking about Daniel Day-Lewis, he sounds serious about the fifth Indy film. Previous reports suggested that Chris Pratt was being considered to star in the next film, with Spielberg likely directing. There is always the possibility of course that the fifth film could feature both Pratt and Ford with a film set between two different time periods.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom