Steve Party of One - Distwtitter unites.

trainplane3

What is Distwitter? (don't judge, I don't have a Twitter account)
giphy.gif

NYwdwfan

I don't understand... where is the backfire? Where is the Twitter United (sounds like a soccer team)?
If you follow the link to Twitter there are comments by people calling him out for being a judgmental jerk. Really just another case of someone on the internet mocking a random stranger (who may or may not be real) through hyperbole (literally every single adult stopped talking?) to try to unite a pitchfork and torches type of mob against someone.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
If you follow the link to Twitter there are comments by people calling him out for being a judgmental jerk. Really just another case of someone on the internet mocking a random stranger (who may or may not be real) through hyperbole (literally every single adult stopped talking?) to try to unite a pitchfork and torches type of mob against someone.

You can't read the comments if you don't have a Twitter.

ToTBellHop

Any adult who goes to Disney World should a bit more humble than this fool. I’m sure most of us have had to fend off the “why do you go?” question. Having young kids is a convenient excuse to end the conversation with a stranger who needs to mind his own business, but I went to WDW before the boys were born and will go without them when I’m older, I’m sure. I am savoring these years going with them as children, however.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom