Stepping Stone

*WishUponAStar*

Original Poster
Hi!
I'm taking my family to Disney World this coming January. We've made a tradition of making a stepping stone with things we've collected on our vacation. For example, we went to the shore over the summer and we put shells we found on the beach in the stepping stone. My question is, does anyone know anything we could collect from the parks while we're in Disney to put in our stepping stone? It has to be durable and water proof to be outside.

MOXOMUMD

Hi!
I'm taking my family to Disney World this coming January. We've made a tradition of making a stepping stone with things we've collected on our vacation. For example, we went to the shore over the summer and we put shells we found on the beach in the stepping stone. My question is, does anyone know anything we could collect from the parks while we're in Disney to put in our stepping stone? It has to be durable and water proof to be outside.
Pressed pennies and quarters are a great idea. You can pick up a master list of what characters are in what machines and where those machines are from any resort front desk or the information desk at Disney Springs. For shiny pennies, pick a roll up from your bank before your trip.

Baldy

I loved the pressed coin idea. I'm not sure if they still throw around Mickey shaped confetti. My son would always pick up tons of the ground after the opening show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom