Steakhouse 71

christine7257

I love it. Great MK-adjacent option. The lounge does not feature the full menu, but has a pretty good selection -- including the burger and onion rings (my faves; good for sharing). Note: lounge not open for breakfast; opens at noon. The lounge menu is viewable in My Disney Experience or on the WDW site.

Last edited:

heapster411

Been there for lunch, right after it had opened. Really tasty food. It has a different vibe than the "Wave" had. Going again for dinner for our December trip. I believe you can do walk ups under MDE. Hope you can try it!

JIMINYCR

We’ve dined there a few times, but had no lounge dining experience. It’s a welcome change from the Wave, IMHO a huge step above both in menu and service. Being in the Contemp they’ve given resort guests a great dining option and others who are looking for a close spot to dine outside of MK a welcome nearby table. It’s gotten more popular so tables have been hard to get at times.

valenrandy

We have been to both breakfast and lunch service on multiple occasions and the meals were just fantastic. Service was great and we thought the pricing was more than fare for what you get. If you can get a ressie, by all means check it out :)

James J

In the Parks
No
It was one of the highlights of our trip in May. My wife went for the vegan Wellington even though she's not vegan after reading so many good things about it, and she said it lived up to the hype.

Minthorne

Bar good!
FD04913B-B9C5-4EC2-9B62-D6FAA34F4FF9.jpeg
90E9947F-D04C-40E9-8F8A-C884CA3B3135.jpeg

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Ressies are still broken for my dates and it's driving me insane.

Screenshot_20221114-182529.png

Every time, for four days. I got everything else. Ohana, Space 220, LTT, Boma twice. But Steakhouse 71 and Tusker House are broken.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom