Steakhouse 71 Thanksgiving.

valenrandy

Original Poster
Wife managed to score a dinner reservation for us at Steakhouse 71 for Thanksgiving. I was doing research and see that their might have been some type of traditional Thanksgiving meal offered besides the normal dinner menu but I did not find many references for that. Did anyone get to experience this last year that may want to share what may have been served that evening or possibly a dinner menu for that evening?

The following is on the restaurants website but it does not give further details. By cutting out lunch maybe that means preperation for holiday specific meals?

"On Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day, Steakhouse 71 will not offer the lunch menu. On these days, selections from the breakfast menu will be served from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM and the dinner menu will be served from 11:30 AM to 10:00 PM."

Thank you.

valenrandy

Original Poster
This was reported in a blog about Thanksgiving menus at WDW

Steakhouse 71 (Available Nov. 24 only)

• Traditional Thanksgiving Dinner including a feast of roasted turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and green beans (Dinner menu served from 11:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.)”
Thank you!

JIMINYCR

Yummm……..Turkey dinner at a Steakhouse!
Thanksgiving dinner at WDW is in demand for guests holiday vacationing. Even getting a turkey dinner at Steakhouse 71 will be a great find. Friends of ours do a yearly Thanksgiving trip to WDW and have learned to book a spot for Turkey dinner before they get locked out. If they can cook a steak they can cook a turkey.

valenrandy

Original Poster
Just to give an update to this thread. We had Thanksgiving dinner at Steakhouse 71 and as usual service was excellent. I will admit though that for a Thanksgiving meal, a better value would have been Contempo Cafe or any other resort food court area. While the meal was presented nicely and was tasty, in reality, other than the ambiance of SH71 it was no different than the roughly 15$ meal being served at the counter service locations. I wish I would have taken photos to compare but I unfortunately did not. My sister-in-law ordered from the regular dinner menu which looked very delicious, and we still love the restaurant but next time we come we will stick to regular menu :)

Club Cooloholic

Just to give an update to this thread. We had Thanksgiving dinner at Steakhouse 71 and as usual service was excellent. I will admit though that for a Thanksgiving meal, a better value would have been Contempo Cafe or any other resort food court area. While the meal was presented nicely and was tasty, in reality, other than the ambiance of SH71 it was no different than the roughly 15$ meal being served at the counter service locations. I wish I would have taken photos to compare but I unfortunately did not. My sister-in-law ordered from the regular dinner menu which looked very delicious, and we still love the restaurant but next time we come we will stick to regular menu :)
How much did they charge?

Imhere

HEKK8047.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom