Staying On TTA

Raineman

Original Poster
What is the longest you’ve ever stayed on the TTA at MK, in terms of consecutive rides? Last Sunday night, we got on at 9:30 and stayed on for 3 full loops before we got off. The CMs at the load/unload carousel told us they’ve had people stay on for well over an hour at night before-and told us we could ride for as long as we wanted to.

JIMINYCR

The most weve ridden at one time is twice. Its a nice leisurely ride around but theres not so much to see to make it worth continuing to ride around more than that.

I believe there was a group that road it the full 24 hours back when the first 24 hours of Disney occurred, I was not there nor part of the group so I cannot validate this.

Goofyernmost

I have stayed on a number of times in the evening. I don't think more then twice around though, at least that I remember. It's never been busy when I have done it and all I do is when the CM comes in sight I just make a circular motion with my hand and they have always just nodded yes. I did the same thing, except three times on SSE.

Disney4family

We did it at least 4 times a few summers ago when the heavens opened. The CMs allowed people to stay if they wanted to. We weren't perfectly dry, but it was better than trying to squeeze somewhere until it stopped raining.

correcaminos

I think only a few times total. Last time we did a few as it was pouring out. Kind of a nice way to enjoy MK during a downpour. When the rain went from a deluge to a regular fall, we got off and continued on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom