staying at the saratoga springs

PlaneJane

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
hey guys still on the trip today went pretty well at mgm.. rnrc broke down right as I sat down to ride, we got a re-ride fastpass and walked onto tot

anyways back to the real reason for this post...
we are staying at saratoga springs and I noticed that there are different soaps and shampoos than I have seen previously at other resorts. they go under the disney brand called aquatics or something like that

PlaneJane

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
my question is .... is this going on in other resorts or since saratoga is a spa is this exclusive

I'm not certain but I think they are all in the Deluxe and DVC Resort Rooms... I could be wrong though.

Edit: I'm staying in Saratoga for the first time in November and I'm really excited! :)

slowbee

we just got back and they did change some of them to the H2O brand. I don't know if that's because it's a 'SPA' resort or not. I know in may when we stayed at the ______, they still had the old black and white bottles.

Unplugged

I'm not certain but I think they are all in the Deluxe and DVC Resort Rooms... I could be wrong though.

I believe you are correct. We were at Saratoga 2 weeks ago and also visited Wilderness Lodge (DVC members at both). At the WL, they also have the H2O products. It's a safe bet that either for DVC or deluxe resorts, Disney is working to differentiate the resort class from the less expensive resorts.

darthjohnny

hey guys still on the trip today went pretty well at mgm.. rnrc broke down right as I sat down to ride, we got a re-ride fastpass and walked onto tot

anyways back to the real reason for this post...
we are staying at saratoga springs and I noticed that there are different soaps and shampoos than I have seen previously at other resorts. they go under the disney brand called aquatics or something like that

It's been like this for a few months now.

Instead of the older "Neat & Pretty" shampoo and soaps they used to have, now they have the "aquatics" brand, whose products can usually be found in the hotel's gift shops.

I believe the DVC, Deluxe, and Moderate resorts have the aquatics brand where they have shampoo, soap, and conditioner.

At the Value Resorts, they have a different Disney shampoo and soap.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom