Staying at AOA Independence Day Weekend

Vader2112

Original Poster
Well being I have a 4 day weekend thanks to Independence Day I decided to take a trip where else??? WDW. This timne staying at AOA. My kids have wanted to stay at what they call the "Ariel Hotel" for some time now. Well I booked a room in the Little Mermaid Section late last week. I called this morning to pay off the balance after making sure this is something we were all up to.
I was informed that magic happened and that now I have a Suite to be determined at time of check in. Not sure if I am happy about this or not. I checked on-line today to see if the Mermaid rooms were still available and they are so it is not an overbooking issue. Maybe they felt bad that I was paying full price for this resort instead of taking PORS Royal Room with my AP discount?
Sure a free room upgrade is always nice but my kids really love the idea of the Mermaid theme. Although if we were placed in the building with the Ursala statue my daughter might freak.
So I pose this question to you all would you take the bigger room or stay with the Mermaid?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom