Staying at 2 resorts...luggage delivery?

Boknowsleo

Original Poster
Our next trip we are starting out at Art of Animation for 4 nights and then moving to Beach Club Resort for 6 nights. How do we get our luggage to the second resort? We want go to Hollywood Studios the morning of check out at AoA and return to Beach Club for check in during the afternoon. Also, should I do an online check in the night before our Beach Club visit?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The resorts will transfer your luggage for you. Just bring it to bell services in the morning and they will do the rest. The only con is you will not have access to it until about 3:00 PM.

mattdenine

@Master Yoda is wise and correct. we had no issues with the luggage transfer last year just don't expect it much before 3:00 PM. It was a simple process and only costs a few $ for a tip.

DManRightHere

The resorts will transfer your luggage for you. Just bring it to bell services in the morning and they will do the rest. The only con is you will not have access to it until about 3:00 PM.

That is interesting. How does Disney work the logistics for luggage delivery? The only thing I can think of is tossing it in with merchandise delivery to the resorts.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
That is interesting. How does Disney work the logistics for luggage delivery? The only thing I can think of is tossing it in with merchandise delivery to the resorts.
No clue. It happens often enough that they very well might have vehicles and staff dedicated to it.

mouse_luv

They have box trucks just for luggage delivery to resorts. And we were told on our last trip it could be anywhere from 3-6pm before you receive your luggage again. We did it with no problem.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Wow. I had no idea multi resort stays would be so common to require a dedicated work force.
When I was a Disney TA about 10%-15% of the vacations I booked were split stay for one reason or another.

The reasons ranged from taking advantage of promotions that did not occur until later in the trip to arriving a day early and just needing a less expensive place to stay. Some clients just wanted a change of scenery every 2-3 days.

KC00

I've done lots and lots of split stays and have always found it super easy. However they transfer the luggage, they must have a good system because I have never had an issue. We did a split day with 15 people and all of our respective luggage from POFQ to AKLV Kidani and I was nervous that everything would find its way to Kidani but it all got there together.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom