Status letter?

BenS

Original Poster
Hi everyone,

I had my interview for the Fall 2009 CP on the 11th, and today I received a letter. It's been less than two weeks so I was confused at first, but I've heard stories of people getting theirs only a week and a half after their interview.

It was a small envelope, which had me pretty worried at first; but when I opened it it wasn't an acceptance or rejection letter, it was basically just a status update to tell me they were still processing my application (not exactly something they needed to remind me about :lol:)

I've never heard about this type of letter before. Is it something they send out to everyone? I don't want to get my hopes up by thinking they send these out to more likely candidates or anything.

joanna71985

Hi everyone,

I had my interview for the Fall 2009 CP on the 11th, and today I received a letter. It's been less than two weeks so I was confused at first, but I've heard stories of people getting theirs only a week and a half after their interview.

It was a small envelope, which had me pretty worried at first; but when I opened it it wasn't an acceptance or rejection letter, it was basically just a status update to tell me they were still processing my application (not exactly something they needed to remind me about :lol:)

I've never heard about this type of letter before. Is it something they send out to everyone? I don't want to get my hopes up by thinking they send these out to more likely candidates or anything.

That's a pending letter. It's neither a rejection or acceptance letter (and not everyone receives one). Basically, it means they are still considering things. Pending letters are sent to people who are auditioning, they might send one if they are trying to see where people would fit best, if too many people applied for one role and they are trying to put people elsewhere, ect.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom