Stations that Stream Disney Park Music on itunes

sittle

Original Poster
Long time no postey! I've long curated a very good list of stations that stream Disney Theme park music on itunes... MouseWorld, Utilidoors, Doombuggies, Dtunes etc... Itunes finally got back into offering online Radio stations.

Tragedy struck, major crash, I had a snafu with my itunes backup, long story short... I lost my links to some of my favourite streaming stations.

I really miss Radio Buena Vista, who is only available on live365, who removed their ability to stream via itunes years ago... Does anyone have that streamer link on their itunes or VLC?

It would look like this : http://50.7.99.155:7573/stream or http://streaming.streamonomy.com/mitm

Any help?

Figments Friend

There is a free app available called 'Sorcerer Radio' I recently came across while poking around.
It's located in the App Store..not iTunes however.
It is worth checking out, as it plays all WDW related Parks audio and music.
Everything from Attraction scores and speils, to hotel background music....to live recordings of various World Showcase performances.

For iTunes streaming radio, I have recently been listening to ( don't laugh ) Disney Princess Radio.
With the exception of Sofia the First music, the playlist is quite nice.
It plays music from the various soundtracks of the classic Disney Animated Features relating to the various princesses, as well as rare cuts from themed albums released in the 80s and 90s ( much of which is related to The Little Mermaid ).
I'm not a big 'Princess' fan but I quite enjoy hearing the original scores they play from ' Sleeping Beauty' and ' Alice In Wonderland'.

-

sittle

Original Poster
There is a free app available called 'Sorcerer Radio' I recently came across while poking around.
It's located in the App Store..not iTunes however.
It is worth checking out, as it plays all WDW related Parks audio and music.
Everything from Attraction scores and speils, to hotel background music....to live recordings of various World Showcase performances.

For iTunes streaming radio, I have recently been listening to ( don't laugh ) Disney Princess Radio.
With the exception of Sofia the First music, the playlist is quite nice.
It plays music from the various soundtracks of the classic Disney Animated Features relating to the various princesses, as well as rare cuts from themed albums released in the 80s and 90s ( much of which is related to The Little Mermaid ).
I'm not a big 'Princess' fan but I quite enjoy hearing the original scores they play from ' Sleeping Beauty' and ' Alice In Wonderland'.

-
Thanks... I won't knock Disney Princess Radio until I try it!

I have my old stream for Sorceror Radio on itunes.... WAAAAAAAAAY back in the day they were on itunes too.

mdisney

I don't want to jinx this, but Pandora is now streaming Disney Park music on their Disney Channel. Not every song is from the parks, but they do play now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom