News State of Florida will begin providing COVID-19 testing at Disney's Maingate office complex near to Disney's Animal Kingdom

esskay

The US has performed six times more tests than the second place country which is India.

Thats great but wasn't at all what I'm referring to.

WDW has the ability to do tests on their CM's and chose not to. The arguments of it not being feisible were proven false when Formula 1 managed to set up a full testing system whilst traveling around the world, testing thousands of people regularly and creating 'bubbles' within departments and teams to ensure reduced chances of transmission.

In comparison a simple daily test of staff on arrival is easy. On top of that the excuse of waiting days for a result is an embarrassment.

I'll leave it there - far too many discussions on this as it is.

mikejs78

Premium Member
The US has performed six times more tests than the second place country which is India
Given our infection rate, not nearly enough per capita.

WDW has the ability to do tests on their CM's and chose not to. The arguments of it not being feisible were proven false when Formula 1 managed to set up a full testing system whilst traveling around the world, testing thousands of people regularly and creating 'bubbles' within departments and teams to ensure reduced chances of transmission.

In comparison a simple daily test of staff on arrival is easy. On top of that the excuse of waiting days for a result is an embarrassment.

There are logistical issues obtaining tests in the US. It probably wasn't feasible for Disney given those issues. Formula one is an international organization and has access to different resources.

WDW Pro

I agree with you in regards to WDW and their testing.

lazyboy97o

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom