Starting work at epcot

marie82

Original Poster
Hi Guys!
Just found this forum - im forever on the wdwip one!
Im going to represent the UK in merch on June 14th...
Hope to see some of u out there!
xxx

se8472

Welp let me be the first to welcome you.

I have much respect for ya, don't know if I could skip country like that and work somewhere else in the world for so long

But welcome to the family, and have fun while here in the states :)

Tim G

marie82 said:
Hi Guys!
Just found this forum - im forever on the wdwip one!
Im going to represent the UK in merch on June 14th...
Hope to see some of u out there!
xxx
Welcome to the boards and Congratz...

marie82

Original Poster
Awww thanks guys - ur just as welcoming as everyone on the WDWIP forum! Do u guys work out there right now?

Se8472 - i know i must be crazy! But i did an exchange year in upstate NY and have worked in France too... So hopefully i'll settle into life at disney!

Marie xxx

Tim G

marie82 said:
Awww thanks guys - ur just as welcoming as everyone on the WDWIP forum! Do u guys work out there right now?

Se8472 - i know i must be crazy! But i did an exchange year in upstate NY and have worked in France too... So hopefully i'll settle into life at disney!

Marie xxx
Errr... WDWIP ???

Wrong boards??

Greetz! :D

se8472

marie82 said:

I wish I worked down there right now, But I look to be getting down there along the second week of May and it will be at Space Mt again.

But I have been to Europe a few times and while I would love to live there for a few months, I am to scared. The fact that the cars in england were going down the wrong side of the street was to much for me :D

But also Linz, welcome :wave:

Sara

marie, linz what u guys like tellin me about another forum!

well im good friends with both marie & linz and i'm off to work in the UK pavillion one week after them on 21st June.

Seems everyone here is very welcomin just like our other home girls!

Sar xx

marie82

Original Poster
lol! Sara and Linz - its so strange us all typing on another board! Especially seeing Sara with like only a few posts!

Thanks for the welcome rainfully!

SE8472 aw u start work a month b4 us!

I know what u mean bout traffic - took me six months to get used to it in america - and now ive no idea which way to look im too confused!

xxx

jimmybop

*waves* yes, we are all a friendly bunch =)

I hope to be down in florida working on the College Program for the summer, so maybe i'll see you all (still got to interview and get accepted... already did the CP in the spring of 02).

marie82, where in upstate NY did you work???

Enderikari

<I>Everyone's invited, this is how we live
We're all here for each other
happy to give
All we have we share
And all of us we care, so come on...

Welcome to our family time
Welcome to our brotherly time
We're happy giving and taking
to the friends we're making
There's nothing we won't do

Welcome to our family time
Welcome to our happy to be time
This is our festival
you know and best of all
We're here to share it all

There's a bond between us
nobody can explain
It's a celebration of life
and seeing friends again
I'd be there for you
I know you'd be there for me too...
so come on</I>

Welcome! If you are ever in the MK and have a complaint look me up! :cool: :cool: :p ;)

marie82

Original Poster
Enderikari - the quotes so cute! what do u do in MK?

Jimmy bop - i studied at suny Binghamton from 03 -04... It was so much fun! Good luck fingers crossed u get the job.

xxx

marie82

Original Poster
Totally Jimmybop! Never seen so much snow b4 in my life! Kindof miss it now tho - had such an incredible year! Jimmy is Utica near Syracuse?

Marie

xxx

Sara

lol marie i know, its crazy!

thank 4 the warm welcome guys! and yeah marie, look at how few posts i have lol.

the wdwip site isnt working, grrness and u guys aren't online, ill email u ina bit, update on the current 'situation' and all that!

xxx

jimmybop

marie82 said:
Totally Jimmybop! Never seen so much snow b4 in my life! Kindof miss it now tho - had such an incredible year! Jimmy is Utica near Syracuse?

Marie

xxx

It is a hour drive east of syracuse... as for the snow.... we have got alot of it this year (and lots of cold weather to go with it)... I love the snow... hate the cold though.

marie82

Original Poster
Hi Sar! Our sites down again! Whats with that! Oh my it is so strange seeing u with 3 posts! Even i have more than u - whats going on here!?!

Jimmy - i used to go to Syracuse to the carousel mall. Aw u poor thing with all that snow... i remember last year in bing it didnt stop snowing till i got back from spring break in Miami in April. Whens ur interview for the cp?

Marie xxx

Sara

lol marie u shudnt have more than me its wrong lol only jkin hun ;)

mark called me the proper bo queen of wdwip the other day, he makes me giggle, god help him on wednesday when i meet him or on the plane over 2 FL lol

xxx

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom