Starlight Safari at AKL

Herdman

Our family will be staying at Jambo house in May. We rented DVC points for the stay. We have a deluxe studio so we'll be on the 5th floor as I understand it. Who knows, it may be our only chance at staying at AKL. I've been thinking about surprising my wife and daughter with the Starlight Safari at the lodge, assuming there is still availability. My question for anyone who has done the safari - is it worth the extra money for the tour if you are already staying in a savanna room view at the resort? My concern is that we will see the same thing on the tour as we do from our balcony, although we should have the chance to get closer to the animals. Thoughts from anyone who has done the tour?

MissingDisney

There’s a few previous threads about this that might help. We liked it. Here’s a previous post.
Yep-it was neat. The safari leader was really informative and since it’s limited to so few people at a time, it’s not rushed at all. They aren’t goggles, more of a binocular or monocular type thing you look through. Glasses are not an issue. You can take pics through them, too. View attachment 260582View attachment 260584View attachment 260585View attachment 260586View attachment 260587

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom