STARBUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Clifton

Original Poster
Just got a call...it happened....forget the good old bakery!Why not do away with the Barber shop ...can repl.it with Supercuts,Tony's can be repl.with Carrabas,Crystal Palace can be repl.with Olive garden,Pecos Bill repl.it with Taco Bell & Dairy Queen can now do the Dole Whips.Perhaps this would satisfy UPPER MANAGEMENT ....after all....it's ALL about $$$$.I've been going to WDW for over 35yrs.I'm retired ,I understand beancounters!We won't have to worry about Universial beating WDW...WDW keeps thinking the way it does & WDW will beat itself.
Jim

cspencer96

There is such a huge discussion about this already, I really don't believe it necessary to rant about something you can't change in a whole new thread ;)

Spikerdink

I'm no Starbucks fan - I get a chai tea once a year, approx.- but this is not the 'end of Disney' as we know it. For years, over by Pecos Bill there was a stand that sold McDonald's fries....and down a bit from there was a small kiosk that sold Kodak film (boy, I am dating myself, no?) Did anyone believe that those two kiosks were the end of Disney and the root of all the park's issues today?

The point is, Disney has been doing this for years in one form or another.

Was I happy that we lost the bakery? Not really, I always loved to bring home a cinnamon roll to my mother who would babysit my furry children while I was away....now she gets nothing!

But this is not the worst that could happen, and to say that Tony's will be replaced by Carrabas....heck, there are some people who would sign up for that in a heartbeat. Now Olive Garden I would be ed at.....
'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom