Star Wars Weekends returns to Disney's Hollywood Studios for 2015

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Wow. If any of the "powers that be" still have doubts about the marketability of a permanent Star Wars land at the Studios, I would encourage them to take a look at that line. They are sitting on a merchandising gold mine there.

George could have told them that - he was one of the first to do a major merchandise tie in to a movie. And THAT is what made him rich. It's estimated that the merchandising licenses for the first three films (IV-VI) brought in at least $3B.

tribbleorlfl

Wouldn't it have made more sense to have the Yoda poster the weekend Frank Oz will be guest?
Yeah, kind of scratching my head on timing. Chewbacca is only one aligned with guest appearing that weekend (though he's there the last weekend w/Oz, so...)

Fyi, posters are gone. Don't know if they'll have more tomorrow.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Yeah, kind of scratching my head on timing. Chewbacca is only one aligned with guest appearing that weekend (though he's there the last weekend w/Oz, so...)

Fyi, posters are gone. Don't know if they'll have more tomorrow.

And with Ray Park who also appears Week 4. And why no Hans, Luke and Lea?

Jones14

BOOOO that is just bad behavior.... These stars should be thrilled to these fans. Just like sports stars Remember it is the fans that make you and break you. Treat them right especially when you are at a function that dictates it. I get being out to dinner with family but come on at an event sign the damn card
It's actually not bad behavior at all. He's under contract; legally, he can't give away autographs without permission. Now, what he does under the table and out of sight of his handlers can't be helped, but legally his obligation is not to sign.

BernardandBianca

Was wondering if anyone else encountered this, or knows what happened. We arrived at the Studios about 12:30 or so yesterday afternoon, and the parking lot was totally a free-for-all. You paid to get in, but there were no cast members present directing you where to go. We followed the cones, and were directed up to cast member parking. Then it was find your own space - no cast members directing down particular rows, no indications as to where slots were available. Just find your own, link at the local shopping center. We ended up in the second row after handicapped parking, because I could see open spaces as we were driving down the next row. And it appeared to be the same situation when we left about 4:30. This has never happened to us before, and were wondering what happened?

seahawk7

So has anyone eaten at the Rebel Hangar yet? I found the interior photos unimpressive but that might be because I built it up in my mind. Just curious what others are thinking.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom