Star Wars Weekends 2004

Hawkeye21

Original Poster
I was at WDW for the ones last year unfortunately I completely missed all the events going on while I was there. I'll be there again this year for them but no one has said if they will be bring any of the actors or anything else of what is going on. This time last year it was all announced. Does anyone have any info on what will be going on and if any of the actors will be there this year?

Thanks
Hawkeye

Senderella

I *believe* allearsnet.com may have some 04 information about this years SWD. Yes they do I just looked. Do a search for Star Wars once you get to that page. Hope this helps. Have a great time! We can't wait to find out what's gonna happen next year. We're going May 2005. Apparently that's when the next SW movie is supposed to come out. A friend of ours is a huge Star Wars Fan & up to the minute on news so unless something got printed wrong somewhere, then we can usually count on him for up to the minute news. Welcome to the board BTW!

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Originally posted by Catch 22
No actors have been announced yet, though there have been a couple of very FAKE reports raised.

Best place for confirmed reports of the starts will be the Official Star Wars Website.

http://www.starwars.com

You are totally correct. I was just going to post the same website.:lol:

Pam

daksimba

The Current list is out!!!!

http://www.starwars.com/community/news/2004/04/news20040402.html#1

This is the current list for Star Wars Weekends. You will notice that two weeks still have open spots to be filled.

May 14, 15 & 16 -- Jeremy Bulloch & Jake Lloyd

Jeremy Bulloch played the legendary bounty hunter Boba Fett in The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi, while Jake Lloyd took on the role of young Anakin Skywalker in The Phantom Menace.

May 21, 22 & 23 -- Peter Mayhew

A fan favorite from the classic trilogy, Peter Mayhew is not stranger to Star Wars Weekends. The towering Peter Mayhew played Chewbacca the Wookiee in the classic trilogy, and will again appear in Episode III.

May 28, 29 & 30 -- Anthony Daniels & Andy Secombe

Fans know Anthony Daniels for his role as C-3PO throughout the Star Wars saga. In Episode I and II, Andy Secombe provided the gruff voice and memorable performance of Watto, the computer-generated alien junk trader from Tatooine.

June 4, 5 & 6 -- Warwick Davis & Billy Dee Williams

Warwick Davis was only 11 years old when he played the Ewok hero Wicket in Return of the Jedi. In Episode I, he played multiple roles, including that of Anakin's young friend Wald. Billy Dee Williams played the dashing scoundrel Lando Calrissian in Episodes V and VI.

June 11, 12 & 13 -- Daniel Logan

Daniel Logan, who played the young Boba Fett in Attack of the Clones, will be the special guest for this year's final Star Wars Weekend.

Rumor has it that the two spots are looking for Carrie Fisher and Natalie Portman.

Could care less about Carrie, but Natalie :slurp: :slurp: :drevil: :sohappy:

Dayma

Once again the B list of actors attending. I was so mad last year about that.

Where is Ethan Hawk, Samuel Jackson, Harison Ford, Carrie Fishe, Mark Hammil, George Lucas?

iluvstitch

Originally posted by Chux
Awesome, I'll be able to hone my wookie noises with the real Chewbacca when we go this year :)

Gotta love the wookie noise... :)

Does anyone know if the stars usually appear at MGM all day or are they there for certain times? -stephanie

Maerj

Originally posted by blackride
Once again the B list of actors attending. I was so mad last year about that.

Where is Ethan Hawk, Samuel Jackson, Harison Ford, Carrie Fishe, Mark Hammil, George Lucas?

Ethan Hawke has nothing to do with the Star Wars films.

Sam Jackson, Harrison Ford and George Lucas do not normally do any conventions of any kind.

Carrie Fisher was at the Disney/SW Weekends a few years ago. Mark Hamill is doing a show in New Jersey next month. The conditions of it are:

A limited number of autographs, you MUST get them personalized and they MUST be on a picture tha tthey provide to you. also, it is $100 each.

For iluvstitch:

As far as the Disney/SW Weekends go, they do 100 autographs per session, one per person. You need to get a wristband when you enter the park and they will have one session at noon and one later in the day, I think around 4 PM. They used to sign all day, but they changed it after Carrie Fisher had this 100 per day policy, thus limiting hom much she signed. Hope that helps!

Senderella

Originally posted by Maerj
Ethan Hawke has nothing to do with the Star Wars films.

Ya.. Are you thinkin of Ewan McGregor Blackride?

That sucks about the 100 per session... So basically the chances of getting something signed are slim to none huh?

Maerj

No, I think that you have a good chance of getting autographs if you want them. Each person will be there for a few days with two sessions a day. So, that means 200 autos a day, maybe more if the actors choose to stay there for them. I remember seeing Jeremy Bulloch sitting there all day long singing for fans.

Senderella

Originally posted by blackride
lol yeah.....typing and not thinking :)

Sorry about that...

:lol: I do that ALL the time also. You can tell my reading my posts. I *swear* I'm not as mindless as I seem!!

That's cool Maerj. Our friends going with us would be dissappointed if they stood in line forever and didn't end up with anything!!

Maerj

Originally posted by Senderella

That's cool Maerj. Our friends going with us would be dissappointed if they stood in line forever and didn't end up with anything!!

Then make sure you get a wristband! If you get one you will get an autograph.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom