Star Wars Vinylmations?

HeatherK

Original Poster
So, the Animation Vinylmation series has a code on the bottom of the box (under the sku) which tells you which figure is in the box. This has actually been tried 3 times and it worked. Though, apparently this is the only series that it works with.

Though on the Star Wars boxes it has the same code, but I don't think it is in the same order as on the box like the Animation series is. On the bottom of the box it says "S1 _ (with that being a random letter). For example, S1 A is C-3PO. S1 C is Chewbacca. S1 L is Yoda. That totally messed up my code. Does anyone have any input?

ABigBrassBand

I believe this was a mistake with the SW series, because they took these away specifically so people don't go looking for the chaser.

redoctober25

I might be able to help you out on the code, but it won't be until mid to late march. A buddy of mine is wanting to get a couple of sets and therefore buying two complete cases. At that point, I will be there when he opens them up and would be able to write down and "track" any SKUs on the bottom of the packaging. Just let me know if you are still trying to find those figs.

r0gue

So, the Animation Vinylmation series has a code on the bottom of the box (under the sku) which tells you which figure is in the box. This has actually been tried 3 times and it worked. Though, apparently this is the only series that it works with.

Though on the Star Wars boxes it has the same code, but I don't think it is in the same order as on the box like the Animation series is. On the bottom of the box it says "S1 _ (with that being a random letter). For example, S1 A is C-3PO. S1 C is Chewbacca. S1 L is Yoda. That totally messed up my code. Does anyone have any input?

I just joined this forum because i have been all over trying to see if anyone has figure this out as well. What i have come across as far as a code system is-

S1A - C3PO
S1G - Luke
S1J - Stormtrooper
S1D - Han
S1E - Lando
S1I - R2D2

And thats all i have so far. I have not determined if i am 100% right, seeing as i have not bought these codes a second time. But i have avoided buying duplicates of the ones i have, and so far so good. If any one else can help, i would love to know what other codes have been matched. I have Boba, but forgot to check the box in the beginning to get the code.

r0gue

I would say at this point the running unofficial list is,

S1A - C3PO
S1B - ?
S1C - Chewbacca
S1D - Han
S1E - Lando
S1F - ?
S1G - Luke
S1H - ?
S1I - R2D2
S1J - Stormtrooper
S1K - ?
S1L - Yoda

Unomas

I just heard about the codes for the Animation series yesterday...A local store manager bought all of the chasers in the store using this method. I thought that was kind of crappy...

HeatherK

Original Poster
I might be able to help you out on the code, but it won't be until mid to late march. A buddy of mine is wanting to get a couple of sets and therefore buying two complete cases. At that point, I will be there when he opens them up and would be able to write down and "track" any SKUs on the bottom of the packaging. Just let me know if you are still trying to find those figs.

I am looking for Darth Vader & a Storm Trooper, (& basically any others that I don't have for someone) but I went to ebay. If I don't win, I will let you know & ask for the codes haha

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom