Star Wars VII- POSSIBLE MASSIVE SPOILERS- You have been warned!

Frankie The Beer

Original Poster
Just got wind of the possible spoilers leaked for the new Star Wars movie floating around the internet. If they are true, its the greatest plot twist in the history of cinema. If its not true, I guess we have to chalk it up to the internet hype machine.

One word of warning. JJ Abrams had the huge plot twist in Star Trek spoiled and he still kept it in.

DO NOT CLICK ON THE SPOILER TAGS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!

The movie has now been changed to feature the cast from 4,5, and 6, and they are searching for a new evil in the universe who turns out to be.....Luke. The same person reporting this apparently has some clout and a track record of being right. I'm not putting any links, just google it if you want more info.

I don't know how possible it will be to keep this quiet in this thread so as not to spoil things for people who don't want to know, but if they don't want to know they should not be in this thread. So lets be respectful to those just in case the stumble in here.

StarWarsGirl

I know you're new, but for future reference, this should go in the TV Shows, Movies, and Music section of General Chat or it can go in the Disney Movies section since Disney owns Star Wars. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom