News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

durangojim

I am beyond excited for this and will gladly forgo some Disney Cruises to pay for this.
acb.jpg

RobbinsDad

I am purposely remaining skeptical regarding the potential awesomeness of this resort. My hope is that it's truly a destination in itself and not just a hotel with Star Wars decor everywhere.

21stamps

I am purposely remaining skeptical regarding the potential awesomeness of this resort. My hope is that it's truly a destination in itself and not just a hotel with Star Wars decor everywhere.

I would take either one..did you see that concept art of a room?!?!?
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

However, the "360 experience" looks and sounds like something so phenomenal.. please please please let it be somewhat realistically priced!! Hear that Disney? Please!!

Really, calm me down guys, reassure me.. this hotel won't be $2k..5k..10k per night, right?

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

However, the "360 experience" looks and sounds like something so phenomenal.. please please please let it be somewhat realistically priced!! Hear that Disney? Please!!
Have you ever done the VR X-wing movie? If they could combine that with a motion simulator...

durangojim

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

Really, calm me down guys, reassure me.. this hotel won't be $2k..5k..10k per night, right?
I'm thinking $5-10k for a 3 night stay for a family of 4. All inclusive except for merchandise. Basically I'm viewing this exactly like an interstellar cruise. I also think you will get to choose how many nights you want to stay based on a package, just like a 3 or 4 night cruise. I am interested in terms of what the amenities and recreation will be. All virtual? A pool? So many possibilities!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom