News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

Dutch Inn '76

If that happens they will probably remove a lot of the interactive elements and just make it a standard Star Wars themed hotel.

THIS. I fully expect that this interactive experience will continue for years, until it no longer makes $$$ sense for The Mouse; then it will transition into a regular hotel, albeit SW themed. Then we can wax poetic on here about how great it was, like the Adventurer's Club or the Imagination pavilion...

flynnibus

Premium Member
What if... this gets built and it's packed for the first 6-12 months, and then occupancy drops like a rock? I just don't see this having a long lifespan without needing to update/change/freshen things up on a regular basis. That costs money, which we know TDO is often loathe to do because it negatively affects their bottom line. I just can't see a near-endless stream of SW fans spending the $$$ to pack this hotel for years and years and years with the missteps Disney has made with the franchise.

The more they make it actor based... the easier it is to tweak and modify without big capital improvements. Reasons to use actors over tech... but we will see...

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Do we know where the grading and storm drain relocation will take place?

I would assume where they have cleared the land for the hotel.

1541440799577.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom