News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

EOD K9

If they are using buses, I can see them using a jetway similar to an airport. Another possibility, would be like Star Tours, the side you enter the speeder on is themed and the doors line up with the outside enclosure like the monorail at MCO.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
you guys are going to be amazed at the dumbing down process this hotel has gone through.
it's a shame.
good ideas cannot survive at TDO.
$1500 to stay somewhere with fancy sliding doors and television windows.
$1500 to stay somewhere where everything that justified that price has been cut.
Are you working on the project?
If the “project” you refer to is trolling a Disney fan message board, then I believe the answer is Yes :)

Just pointing out that Disney has never ever ever been known to substantially cut a projects budget during development and execution...

And if he is wrong or right you wannabe insiders should know right? Then you can share your wisdom and insiderness with the rest of us.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Just pointing out that Disney has never ever ever been known to substantially cut a projects budget during development and execution...

And if he is wrong or right you wannabe insiders should know right? Then you can share your wisdom and insiderness with the rest of us.
What is there to be wrong or right about? He hasn’t shared a shred of actual information. Im not the one claiming to be an insider.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
What is there to be wrong or right about? He hasn’t shared a shred of actual information. Im not the one claiming to be an insider.
Sorry you got caught in the middle quote.

It’s just people are so quick to dismiss others information or point of view without any justification or evidence.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
I’m sorry I got into the middle of all this here. Let’s agree to table this back and forth and the personal insults (or move it to PM) so we can get back to a slightly more on topic discussion like a walking path vs bus :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom