Star Wars: Squadrons Leaks on Xbox Store Website

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster

A new Star Wars game titled Star Wars: Squadron leaked online this morning thanks to an early listing on Microsoft's Xbox website. The new game appears to be a new starfighter game possibly related to the Rogue Squadron series.

The store listing featured the tag, "Pilots wanted" further suggesting that Star Wars: Squadron is a pilot game. Reports say that this is the mysterious Star Wars: Project Maverick that leaked on PSN earlier this year.

The leaked art for Star Wars: Squadron shows both an imperial Tie-Fighter pilot and Rebel Pilot, and the two sides engaging in combat.

If this is the rumored Project Maverick that would mean this is one of EA Motive's rumored Star Wars projects. Motive's previous Star Wars experience includes developing the single-player campaign for Star Wars: Battlefront 2.

erasure fan1

Game comes out on the 2nd. Who's gonna play?
I'll take a hard wait and see approach on this one. First off, the star wars flight sim is not my favorite style. And when you couple that with EA, I can't forsee them having enough content without nickel and diming us to be worth it. From everything I've seen, it will be a $24.99 platinum release at best for me.

HazelAllison

Thanks for this thread here. I worked as a designer. I would like to promote my design on different social media platforms like Facebook. How can I do that? Should I create a Facebook page or group?

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom