Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

SWGalaxys_Edge

Behind the Scenes - "Rise of the Resistance" - you can see several ride vehicles lined up here.

returnhallway-to-discoroom-02.jpg

gerarar

Premium Member
Where in the ride is this?
I'm pretty sure this is after unload where the ride vehicles enters the tunnel backwards. You can see the RVs oriented backwards in the far back of the picture and they orient forwards as they proceed towards the disco room. The previous picture posted is the opposite view.

The R5 with the red coloring is the same one in both pictures.

SWGalaxys_Edge

I'm pretty sure this is after unload where the ride vehicles enters the tunnel backwards. You can see the RVs oriented backwards in the far back of the picture and they orient forwards as they proceed towards the disco room. The previous picture posted is the opposite view.

The R5 with the red coloring is the same one in both pictures.
yes...after unload, getting ready to head into the Disco Room to exchange with other cars.

gerarar

Premium Member
Here’s an interesting POV. The AT-AT room was totally busted. The blasters and light effects were on an endless loop, meaning they didn’t reset after the previous RVs pass through. The sound effects of the blasters can be heard throughout the entire duration. There also was no “Detention block breached. Prisoners last scene on level D....There they are, fire!!” and the stormtroopers (the screens) were mia.

And after the RVs of the cammer left the room, the blasters can still be heard on loop.

EvanAnderson

Rode it last Saturday (the 27th). Had Group 10. Walked the entire length of the queue without stopping. Everything worked with the exception of the last 2 cannons (went forwards, backwards, forwards again in that scene).

gerarar

Premium Member
How often are the cannons not working? On my last two rides - October, and yesterday, they were not working.
Since December 22 iirc. They fixed ‘em but only worked for about 2 days and have been in B-mode since.

Inner-me believes they were turned off on purpose because the first cannon is working perfectly. The last two cannons may be causing random E-stops and they don’t have a software fix for it yet.

Tom Morrow

Since December 22 iirc. They fixed ‘em but only worked for about 2 days and have been in B-mode since.

Inner-me believes they were turned off on purpose because the first cannon is working perfectly. The last two cannons may be causing random E-stops and they don’t have a software fix for it yet.
Yeah I noticed that. I got excited when I saw the first cannon fire, thinking the effect was fixed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom