Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

MickeyLuv'r

And some people were saying this was going to be a failure :rolleyes:

I'd never say a ride is going to be a success or a failure until it actually opens and I have seen it for myself. ( I also limit my comments until I have actually been on an attraction at least twice. )

The opening of this ride has not been fully successful; not with all the operational problems it is having.

Indeed, all those problems = I was only able to see this attraction once on my recent visit.

IMO, parts of the ride are interesting, parts of the ride could be better.

One limit of RotR is the length of it. It reminds me a little of Poseidon's Fury. I like PF, but usually I skip it because it takes too long. When RothR finally runs properly, riding it is still going to take a long time.

Second: the yeti. It is still too early to tell, but I am starting to wonder if Kylo isn't going to be the new yeti.

disneygeek90

One limit of RotR is the length of it. It reminds me a little of Poseidon's Fury. I like PF, but usually I skip it because it takes too long. When RothR finally runs properly, riding it is still going to take a long time.
I personally think the length is one of the attraction's biggest strength. In far too many rides with a long weight time I can't help but feel a "that's it?" after the 45 second ride is over. There's something different about RotR in that it really gives you time to chew on the experience and take it in. There's enough hustling and bustling during the day as it is. I for one appreciate that this particular attraction can let me stop to smell the roses.

MickeyLuv'r

I personally think the length is one of the attraction's biggest strength. In far too many rides with a long weight time I can't help but feel a "that's it?" after the 45 second ride is over. There's something different about RotR in that it really gives you time to chew on the experience and take it in. There's enough hustling and bustling during the day as it is. I for one appreciate that this particular attraction can let me stop to smell the roses.

Again, I said I enjoy Poseidon's Fury.

Enjoying it is completely irrelevant. A completely predictable response on this forum, but still irrelevant.

Alas though, it doesn't matter. I wasn't trying to convince anyone to agree with me; merely making an observation.

UNCgolf

Again, I said I enjoy Poseidon's Fury.

Enjoying it is completely irrelevant. A completely predictable response on this forum, but still irrelevant.

Alas though, it doesn't matter. I wasn't trying to convince anyone to agree with me; merely making an observation.

How is it irrelevant? You said the length was an issue with the ride and they disagreed and said the length is one of the benefits of the ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom