Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

bubbles1812

So what's the plan after the briefing room in case of rain? Resistance umbrellas?

You know I thought about that as we moved through but honestly they hustle you so fast onto the Transport that I doubt you’d get more than a sprinkling. And the area seemed semi covered? (Sorry, I was so in awe of what we walked out to between Poe’s X-Wing and the Transport that I didn’t really look up. Haha)

I’m sure there will be some resistance raincoats for the paid rebels.

Last edited:

BrianLo

The only thing soarin and FOP have in common is that it's a motionbase of some sort in front of a giant screen of some sort. Mechanically, operationally, and even media-tech wise they're completely different.

I was more wondering what Martin thinks, as a basis for decoding when he is saying the upcoming ride is “derivative”.

He has too many posts to sort through, but I believe that was his opinion of flight of passage. Didn’t want to directly put words in his mouth though.

I’m on the same page as you, but felt his comment required more context.

Edit- I used a search feature. 🤦🏼‍♂️
Well, the Soarin 2.0 foundations are clear.

No motorbike coaster then...

Last edited:

ToTBellHop

I was more wondering what Martin thinks, as a basis for decoding when he is saying the upcoming ride is “derivative”.

He has too many posts to sort through, but I believe that was his opinion of flight of passage. Didn’t want to directly put words in his mouth though.

I’m on the same page as you, but felt his comment required more clarification.
Your avatar has moved you up 4 slots on my Favorite Posters List.

Congratulations.

DLR>WDW

So what's the plan after the briefing room in case of rain? Resistance umbrellas?
The rockwork (mostly) extends over and covers the walkway from the elements.
0688C036-548C-45FD-BC15-C360C8D0894C.jpeg

E1DF0EA1-BDCF-4230-A8B6-6D3AF2488361.jpeg

Hawg G

The only thing soarin and FOP have in common is that it's a motionbase of some sort in front of a giant screen of some sort. Mechanically, operationally, and even media-tech wise they're completely different.

So the only thing they have in common is that you watch a movie on a huge screen, and are on a motion base that tilts you and moves up and down some. EVERYTHING else, which includes.....

Well, everything else is different.

jaxonp

Yea but the 3 he
Aren't there more than 3 such rides?

Tokyo Pooh
Mystic Manor
Ratatouille
Aquatopia
Luigis

I'm guess you're not counting the last two, but still they are LPS, right?

Correct the last two aren’t e tickets. Pooh uses the ride system the best and those pots can move fast when they want to, mystic uses it the worst just going from spot to spot not really adding much thrill but has the most complete old school Disney dark ride feel. Rat is probably closer Rise than any of them but nowhere near as good of cojeaw

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom