Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

Hawg G

Yep. Not quite like this

View attachment 431849

The biggest gap is in the ATAT hanger. Troopers clearly shooting at you and the other RV but with no laser bolt. Like I said you can’t change physics. Don’t get me started on the real spark effects either. Thats a possible effect. Disney perfected it. But it requires constant upkeep.

If only someone had said there was no way those effects would actually be in the ride.

Stripes

Our next trip isn’t until September. We’re pumped for MMRR and the new EPCOT films but based on this thread I think ROTR has got to be our top priority. I really hope Avengers Campus is given the same treatment.
The lack of knowledge regarding the Avengers E-ticket is really intriguing. WDI has said it‘s a whole new ride system they’re developing for the attraction. I’m excited to see it come to fruition. Fingers crossed that the ride system, whatever it is, makes it’s way to WDW eventually.

CM.X777

I actually see that now in @DoubleJ21's post. That is always a concern I have with rides in general. Ride it too soon and experience long lines and breakdowns or wait a while and experience dead effects.

Funny, those aren't even the ones I'm referring to.

Our next trip isn’t until September. We’re pumped for MMRR and the new EPCOT films but based on this thread I think ROTR has got to be our top priority. I really hope Avengers Campus is given the same treatment.

Avenger Campus won't be unfortunately. It's going to be another Cheap-Chapek special ala Toy Story Land, and Pixar Pier.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
The lack of knowledge regarding the Avengers E-ticket is really intriguing. WDI has said it‘s a whole new ride system they’re developing for the attraction. I’m excited to see it come to fruition. Fingers crossed that the ride system, whatever it is, makes it’s way to WDW eventually.
Whole new? Not if it’s the one I think it is.

disneygeek90

This is kind of a specific technical question, but how many ride shows are there? Surely we all aren’t looking at the exact same AT-ATs each time, or are we?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
This is kind of a specific technical question, but how many ride shows are there? Surely we all aren’t looking at the exact same AT-ATs each time, or are we?
Huh?

it’s the same ride each time. Each pair of vehicles has a slightly differing path in places but the set pieces are the same. One obviously focuses on one AT-AT.

The escape pod projection changes depending on time of day but what you’ve seen is what you get.

ToTBellHop

Huh?

it’s the same ride each time. Each pair of vehicles has a slightly differing path in places but the set pieces are the same. One obviously focuses on one AT-AT.

The escape pod projection changes depending on time of day but what you’ve seen is what you get.
Have they developed a summer downpour projection where you basically see nothing?

disneygeek90

Huh?

Sorry, I guess I'm not explaining it too well. Maybe I'm overthinking. Everyone just gets sorted all over the place it seems like they would have to have a few show rooms running. Everyone ends up going on the exact same "track' (not meaning when your group splits up at times)?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Sorry, I guess I'm not explaining it too well. Maybe I'm overthinking. Everyone just gets sorted all over the place it seems like they would have to have a few show rooms running. Everyone ends up going on the exact same "track' (not meaning when your group splits up at times)?
Nope. You’ve seen everything. Two preshow briefing rooms. Four interrogation rooms and load rooms. The pairs of RVs follow the same one path of two.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom