Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

BoarderPhreak

The ride is INSANE (what I got to see). Star Destroyer room is awe inspiring. Shot a huge pano (will post later). Lots of CMs in uniform and character to guide prisoners.

7F16660B-0FED-4D8B-89D1-240B91691C90.jpeg

TP2000

Ride is down HARD. Evaced off and given two FP. One for ROTR and one for anything else.

I'm so sorry to hear that! Although, judging by how the media event went for them, I was assuming the worst for opening day.

This is about 7:25 am Eastern, so they had already loaded the park and Resistance ride that early hoping for the best?

The WDW App is showing a 30 minute wait right now for the Falcon and Slinky Dog, but the Resistance ride has no wait time info at all, not even a "temporarily closed" message. Maybe they are waiting for official park opening time at 8:00am to admit Resistance is not actually open?

jrhwdw

So did ROTR Break down after the park opened? Why even walk the crowd into the queue if it was down?!?

THIS ISN'T GOOD!!!!!! Is there anything that needs money to be fixed or it is just power issues???

Clyde Birdbrain

Unknown Member
The ride is INSANE (what I got to see). Star Destroyer room is awe inspiring. Shot a huge pano (will post later). Lots of CMs in uniform and character to guide prisoners.

View attachment 430574

You’re lucky. We were almost inside when it broke down. They gave us a FP and now we’re waiting in front with many others who have a FP. A little chaotic here now.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
So did ROTR Break down after the park opened? Why even walk the crowd into the queue if it was down?!?

THIS ISN'T GOOD!!!!!! Is there anything that needs money to be fixed or it is just power issues???
Umm without a boarding group there is no queue

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

You’re lucky. We were almost inside when it broke down. They gave us a FP and now we’re waiting in front with many others who have a FP. A little chaotic here now.
Dude....that sucks. Wow. Why would they say the ride is open when it is not ready for regular crowds?? If people dont get to ride it on opening day..heads should roll. Wow. Why say its ready when the ride is clearly not??? It boggles my mind.

mikejs78

Premium Member
Ouch. Well, they knew it wasn’t ready...

edit. Just watched your link. Big ouch.
I'm curious - how do they eventually spend the time tog getthe kinks out when the ride is in operation? I imagine that when it goes down during the day, the goal is to just get it back up, not systemically solve problems long term.. Are they working at night to try to resolve the systemic issues?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom