Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

RSoxNo1

You HAVE to compare it to Wizarding World / Diagon's alley, it is the only direct competitor of this size. AND ACROSS THE BOARD everything at Universal is more alive and interactive. It's not literally about touching the X-Wing, but being fenced off 15-20 feet from it is just dumb. Make it do something. It's a prop!
The Dragon doesn't move, perhaps the X-Wing could breath fire?

Rob562

Ah yes, they really wanted people sitting there which is why they did this...

View attachment 423379

Got any more excuses? :rolleyes:

Not that I want to contribute to the semi-off-topicness, but the problem outside Countdown to Extinction was that people *weren't* content to just sit on the benches around the edge the way they were designed. They dipped their feet in the water and let their children wade around in the pool, neither of which the pool or its filtration system were designed for. (In the first photo posted I can see at least three kids with their feet in the water)

Thus, the ugly planters got added to the top.

-Rob

SWGalaxysEdge

Guests walking up a ramp, confirmed.

..and down one, if you count both ITS shuttles.

ITS-01.jpg

unitedairlinead_RotR_10-26-19.png

TP2000

I too have heard WDW testing has been going well and DL is ramping it up too.

Testing or actual training? Testing should have wrapped up long ago if this ride opens to the public in 30 days. Training should have already started. WDW should be halfway through training a few hundred Ops CM's to run the ride.

Disneyland should just be starting their training, and that training is going to take longer in California due to the state oversight and inspections, much stricter rules at Disneyland about how long an Ops CM can work and how much OT they can get daily and weekly compared to Florida, etc.

SWGalaxysEdge

Testing or actual training? Testing should have wrapped up long ago if this ride opens to the public in 30 days. Training should have already started. WDW should be halfway through training a few hundred Ops CM's to run the ride.

Disneyland should just be about to start their training, and that training is going to take longer in California due to the state oversight and inspections, much stricter rules at Disneyland about how long an Ops CM can work and how much OT they can get daily and weekly compared to Florida, etc.

..sorry terminology. WDW "training" and DLR "testing"

SWGalaxysEdge

FYI because of the Disney panic over leaks, I am self-policing myself to not post any more images for now.
Its not that I'm not still getting them, I'm just not stirring the Disney pot. No need at this point.
We're 30 days out and once 12:01am EST on 12/5 hits, the cats is out anyhow.
I'm happy to keep discussing anything, no gag order..I'm not press

ToTBellHop

I think it is safe to say it better be a game changer. The PR fallout will be horrible if it's not.
I expect most will think it is spectacular. From what I’ve seen, and in comparison to MFSR, not only is the queue exceptional, but the visuals on the ride are jaw-dropping. It should be to MFSR what FOP is to NRJ. Now that it is largely done, some of the images I’ve seen and the descriptions I’ve heard (won‘t personally ride til 12/23) suggest a game-changer. Same with MMRR. Pumped for that.

Goofyernmost

Just tonight there was a Disney add on TV and it showed action pictures of RotR along with Smugglers showing pictures of people riding both. The end of the add stated in big bold print.. NOW OPEN

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom