Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

jmd7340

I just received a phone call from Walt Disney World reservations to reschedule my dinner reservations for Oga's Cantina on December 4th at 8:00pm, because they're doing a media event the evening before the release of Rise of the Resistance. Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge will be closing at 5:00pm for the event on the 4th, as well.

This may all be old news, but thought it was worth sharing!

SWGalaxysEdge

I just received a phone call from Walt Disney World reservations to reschedule my dinner reservations for Oga's Cantina on December 4th at 8:00pm, because they're doing a media event the evening before the release of Rise of the Resistance. Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge will be closing at 5:00pm for the event on the 4th, as well.

This may all be old news, but thought it was worth sharing!

...thanks! Just more confirmation. If they do like the opening of SWGECA - they'll have a moratorium on photos/articles until midnight.
After 12:01am on 12/5 - all hell breaks loose. ;-)

SWGalaxysEdge

WOW no posts in a while?
Here's a rock formation along the outside queue of RotR, before the tunnels.
Noting the "facial expression" - let's call it "Chapek Rock" for the look on his face. lol

jmd7340

WOW no posts in a while?
Here's a rock formation along the outside queue of RotR, before the tunnels.
Noting the "facial expression" - let's call it "Chapek Rock" for the look on his face. lol

Out of curiosity, have you heard anything on if the media event will have any of the cast attending, or is it strictly just a media/press/pr event?

WhatJaneSays

I dont really look at this thread because I do not want spoilers, but is there any chance of cast preview at Wdw before this opens?
There will have to be some level of CM preview at both, they use that as phase of testing. It may not be open to all CMs, there may be no CM guests, or it may just be open to DHS cast. But typically they do want to run a decent amount of people through a ride before it goes public.

Chris767

There will have to be some level of CM preview at both, they use that as phase of testing. It may not be open to all CMs, there may be no CM guests, or it may just be open to DHS cast. But typically they do want to run a decent amount of people through a ride before it goes public.

Ok thanks! I have a friend who said they’d take me if it’s a traditional style preview like they did with the land so I have my fingers crossed 🤞

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Facilities Operations Services

Added...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom