Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

rowrbazzle

That doesn't make much sense to me when talking about a theme park ride. It will only be a surprise to the first 1000 guests or so until the videos and descriptions leak out. It's not like a movie where the bulk of the people who really care about it will see in the first two weeks.

I don't know how many people research rides ahead of time to that degree. I'm active on Disney boards, but I could only tell you a little about what happens on the Falcon or a handful of other rides I haven't ridden yet. For "regular" folks, I'm sure they know even less.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I don't know how many people research rides ahead of time to that degree. I'm active on Disney boards, but I could only tell you a little about what happens on the Falcon or a handful of other rides I haven't ridden yet. For "regular" folks, I'm sure they know even less.

Which is even more of a reason for Disney not to care about showing things before the ride opens.

rowrbazzle

Which is even more of a reason for Disney not to care about showing things before the ride opens.

I'm not sure I follow. If they're showing stuff on GMA and all manner of popular media, then it would be showing folks that otherwise wouldn't see it. The hardcore folks will search it out, but why "ruin" it for the people who aren't looking for it? Then again, movie trailers have been giving stuff away for years. 😄

Stripes

I don't have an "official" one, but here's what I am aware of (anyone else can feel free to add or correct me)
  • BB-8 (caves in the queue)
  • Nien Nunb (driving the ITS shuttle)
  • First Order troops (main hangar)
  • Kylo Ren (3 different places I believe)
  • Your ride vehicle droid (every ride vehicle)
  • Mon Calamari - not Ackbar (end of the ride)
There appears to be 7-8 more troopers in the AT-AT scene.

At 1:00

The Grand Inquisitor

Original Poster
I don't have an "official" one, but here's what I am aware of (anyone else can feel free to add or correct me)
  • BB-8 (caves in the queue)
  • Nien Nunb (driving the ITS shuttle)
  • First Order troops (main hangar)
  • Kylo Ren (3 different places I believe)
  • Your ride vehicle droid (every ride vehicle)
  • Mon Calamari - not Ackbar (end of the ride)
Thanks! That's a lot of AA's! I'm so excited for the ride!

SWGalaxysEdge

California. Flashback - RotR under construction. The brown zig-zag area are the tunnels leading to the ITS shuttle. They will eventually be covered with dirt and trees.

03.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom