Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

rsm

Don’t worry. they’re ready to go should the smallest sign of bad press hit the internet...

Last edited:

Goodeone

Hey gang! Want a new picture to digest? Here's the hallway that leads to the prisoner room where you board the ride vehicles.
Basically, you get off the shuttle in the Star Destroyer, get led down this hallway to the transports.

View attachment 413722
I love your stuff, but you really need to start posting these kind of things under spoiler tags.

There are lots of people on here for the *ahem* on topic discussions that don't want to have images of the ride or queue spoiled.

Keep up the insight, it's definitely appreciated!

HauntedMansionFLA

December as it stands. It’s getting close enough that it would take something catastrophic to push it out. Should be riding this modest C-ticket by International Ninja Day! I expect to be told what my opinion of the ride will be by the experts by Thanksgiving.
Thanks for the timeline. And yes, the opinions will be amusing

ToTBellHop

Thanks for the timeline. And yes, the opinions will be amusing
It had better be objectively the best thing since the Mickey Waffle but you’ll pardon me for ignoring the opinions of the dudes who pull out rulers to measure how big of a Star Wars fan they are. They’ll hate it because it doesn’t have Hayden Christensen’s character.

Don’t worry. At least one character will have a ponytail!

Ripken10

I love your stuff, but you really need to start posting these kind of things under spoiler tags.

There are lots of people on here for the *ahem* on topic discussions that don't want to have images of the ride or queue spoiled.

Keep up the insight, it's definitely appreciated!
I don't think a spoiler tag is needed for photos of a ride that is in a thread about an upcoming ride. IMO it is best that you avoid this thread then ask people to put photos of the ride in a spoiler tag. I guess I don't understand why someone would want to read a thread about an upcoming ride if they don't want to be spoiled about an upcoming ride

RobWDW1971

Serious question: will there be music on RoTR? Like the Imperial March as we march down this hallway?

Ah yes, the "only use it when convenient" immersion strategy of WDI.

There is NO music for you in the queue because of immersion or something but there IS music playing in our Star Destroyer prison transport, because...um...uh...

Well done, WDI, well done.

SWGalaxysEdge

New - Image match ups?? Notice the image we saw today from the Good Morning America preview for Rise of the Resistance...compare it to the image I posted yesterday of a hallway. See the circled yellow areas and note the exit sign circled in orange?? Looks like a match!

So we will enter this area on foot to head to the detention cells.
(Here's the teaser GMA video -> )

Stripes

Disney is quite literally doing that very same cash grab x10, by building the Star Wars hotel, which apparently has all the great Jedi training interactive features we were hoping would be in Star Wars land.
It also has a custom, heavily themed transport vehicle to get you from the hotel into the land and back seamlessly. Now, where have I seen that concept before?

Stripes

A...bus?

Will it have BB-8 or Olaf on the side?
It’ll probably be blacked out or something.

Some leaked plans from that site show that the entrance/exit of the bus will be connected to the land via a mini jet bridge looking thing.

Also there will be a wall between the passengers and the driver. No windows. Just views of space on the two opposite sides of the bus (front and back).

Surferboy567

New - Image match ups?? Notice the image we saw today from the Good Morning America preview for Rise of the Resistance...compare it to the image I posted yesterday of a hallway. See the circled yellow areas and note the exit sign circled in orange?? Looks like a match!

So we will enter this area on foot to head to the detention cells.
(Here's the teaser GMA video -> )

View attachment 414110

That GMA link is broken...excited to see the preview tommorow. I cannot wait for this ride pic looks great! January can’t come soon enough.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom