Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

Touchdown

Something is very wrong with Rise today, the LL lane was only sparsely used (could not see the end of the queue the whole time) but in 45 min starting at the end of the outdoor switchback didn’t even get inside the base. I timed, the standby line I didn’t move for 18 min but only 10 people entered the ILL queue. I’m guessing they were only loading one side of the detention centers or an elevator was down. I don’t know what has snake it the trackless rides this week but Rat spent more time down then up yesterday, Mickey closed multiple times today and Rise had something really wrong as above. They were far more reliable in October.

I rode this a couple of days ago and noticed that in the hangar and the hallway leading to the interrogation cells, the stormtroopers no longer move, at all. I know they have extremely limited movement to begin with, but I watched some of them for a good 30 seconds and nothing. Plus the two in the hallway had their heads turned to the sides when they used to look around. Has anyone else seen this or am I just going crazy? I feel like that's such a small but effective thing to not have working.

Other than that every effect was functioning except for the two guns, and Kylo was in A mode.

Sandurz

We had much better luck on RoTR today than we did back on Halloween. The only effects that I didn’t see working properly today was the probe droid not lowering and of course, the cannons not moving.
The cannons on both coasts are so troublesome, seems so straightforward and yet...

Same for the probe droid, a Mr. Toad level effect and it keeps breaking?? I don't get it lol.

TikibirdLand

The cannons on both coasts are so troublesome, seems so straightforward and yet...

Same for the probe droid, a Mr. Toad level effect and it keeps breaking?? I don't get it lol.
I don't get it either. Let's say either happen out-of-time (eg computer misfires their cue), is there interference between the effect and the ride vehicles? It doesn't look like it to me. But, maybe someone whose ridden it may have an opinion...

jpwdis

Just rode on Saturday. Probe droid still stationary, cannons 2 and 3 still stationary, Kylo still in B mode. C’mon Disney, it’s only been 2 years (not even). Don’t let this become the next Everest in terms of effects.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom