News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
I have a feeling that was a glitch that appeared briefly after the 1pm drop. At what time did you attempt a second group?

We got the second group at about 1:45pm from our resort room, so it was that way for a decent length of time. Fully expected that it was a glitch and we might get turned away!

So far every day the park we went to was a 1 crowd level according to touring plans. I’ve never seen anything like that. We were hoping for days of 4 and 5 crowd levels. Pleasant surprise for sure :). Outside of the hub for MK fireworks the place has really felt empty.

Crowds right now are quite low and enjoyable. The hub at MK was NOT so much last night, but yes it has been very empty otherwise. Although... not nearly as empty as last July was. That was bizarre and a little disconcerting at times.

Weather_Lady

Flights are dirt cheap as far as I can see given the rise in numbers and traditionally slow time of year anyways.

Does everyone here live in the area or just vacation this time of year? That's a lot of people trying on one board today.
We're from upstate NY, on a trip we began planning back in November. We timed it as a "celebration before we go back to school," and by lucky happenstance it seems to have been a fantastic time to go, in terms of crowds and weather.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Boarding groups closed for new joins just before 8:30pm.

One other note - Disney has updated the wording in MDE on the home screen and the Attractions screen, adding "Virtual Queue" to the blue Join buttons.

IMG_1419.jpg

jinx8402

To the best of my knowledge, my ride was near perfect other than the cannons I believe. Such a great experience. Trying again Friday. Hope to get another early bg, since we need to exit the park by 3 for our flight home.

I agree with this past week being extremely light on the crowds. Today felt the busiest in terms of waits in general, but still very manageable. With the storm today , we rode Mickey and Minnie's twice at the end of the night as walk on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom