News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

HoustonHorn

Premium Member
So I know crowds are down, but the reports of so much in B-mode raises a question - are the running the attraction with more in B-mode, and is that part of the reason for the high number of BGs getting on?

disneygeek90

So I know crowds are down, but the reports of so much in B-mode raises a question - are the running the attraction with more in B-mode, and is that part of the reason for the high number of BGs getting on?
I don’t think it’s really related. The prior two days had everything working and still made it into the 180s. I just don’t think that if certain effects are down (like Kylo) they bother to try and fix mid day. They’d rather just keep it running than have to shut it down to fix.

I think that’s reasonable for everything other than when the pre shows are down.

Rich Brownn

I had the worst ride ever today (BG 19). No pre-shows at all, walked down hallway (someone asked why is there a door with a window showing a car parked. They were very confused). Audio in car cut in/out. Plus the usual 1 cannon and Kylo in B mode. Basically 60% of the ride wasn't in operation. >When I worked Pirates we had only 1 animatronic "lead" - if the auctioneer went down the ride was down. Period< Even worse I found out the reason no pre-shows is one cabin out of the 3 wasn't working and so they decided to run poor show rather than 2/3 capacity. It used to be safety, courtesy, show, capacity. Now its safety, capacity, courtesy, show.

UNCgolf

I had the worst ride ever today (BG 19). No pre-shows at all, walked down hallway (someone asked why is there a door with a window showing a car parked. They were very confused). Audio in car cut in/out. Plus the usual 1 cannon and Kylo in B mode. Basically 60% of the ride wasn't in operation. >When I worked Pirates we had only 1 animatronic "lead" - if the auctioneer went down the ride was down. Period< Even worse I found out the reason no pre-shows is one cabin out of the 3 wasn't working and so they decided to run poor show rather than 2/3 capacity. It used to be safety, courtesy, show, capacity. Now its safety, capacity, courtesy, show.

This kind of thing isn't going to fly when they're charging people an additional fee to ride. Just skipping the preshow alone is enough for a refund.

jinx8402

This is very concerning for my first (attempt to) ride tomorrow.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom