News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

pdude81

Well now the app seems to be down, so this should be interesting 🤷🏻‍♂️
Yeah sorry. I'm seeing the same thing online. Main page loads but the login up top is buster. Any page on the inside for dining or hotels or anything seems to be just a blank screen.

MM311

Yeah sorry. I'm seeing the same thing online. Main page loads but the login up top is buster. Any page on the inside for dining or hotels or anything seems to be just a blank screen.
Yep, I try to log in and it sends me a code, but never allows me to actually log in. no wait times showing. Very long lines at mobile order locations, good times 🤪.

MM311

Do they just not do any 1pm boarding groups of the app is down?

pdude81

I assume they would just push it to a later time if the outage doesn't resolve itself. Then again, I don't know that the app is necessarily working for them to let people in. Should be interesting for sure

EPICOT

I was trying to do a practice run at the 1pm drop today. If I got to the screen that said, “Are you all here?” does that mean I would have got one?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom