News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

TriSeb

I am one with the force --- The force is with me, thanks again brain trust!!
8D56E623-D23C-4657-B2EE-0BFCCC94DA97.png

Amidala

Hey guys, so I’m going to Studios with my family Wednesday and really hoping to snag a morning boarding pass since we’d like to park hop in the evening. My mom made the initial reservation in the app for herself, my stepdad, my uncle and aunt and me. Unfortunately we realized too late that because I wasn’t friends with my stepdad, uncle & aunt on MDE, only my mom & myself show up in our park reservation on my phone. I’ve added them since but my reservation still only shows the two of us (while my mom’s reservation on HER phone shows all five of us).

Basically, I’m worried when I get to the ‘choose your party’ section, it will only show me and my mom, forcing me to individually pick our other three guests and basically ruining our chances of getting a boarding pass in time. Anyone know of anyway to fix this? Or should I just keep slamming the ‘Join’ buttons even if it’s only for the two of us and then explain to a CM when I get a pass?

I’m a CM/Orlando local and everyone else will be making the trip up from Sarasota around the time morning boarding pass registration goes live, so while they can all try as well, there’s no guarantee they’ll be in a location with good service at 7am. The pressure is really on me 😰

disneygeek90

Hey guys, so I’m going to Studios with my family Wednesday and really hoping to snag a morning boarding pass since we’d like to park hop in the evening. My mom made the initial reservation in the app for herself, my stepdad, my uncle and aunt and me. Unfortunately we realized too late that because I wasn’t friends with my stepdad, uncle & aunt on MDE, only my mom & myself show up in our park reservation on my phone. I’ve added them since but my reservation still only shows the two of us (while my mom’s reservation on HER phone shows all five of us).

Basically, I’m worried when I get to the ‘choose your party’ section, it will only show me and my mom, forcing me to individually pick our other three guests and basically ruining our chances of getting a boarding pass in time. Anyone know of anyway to fix this? Or should I just keep slamming the ‘Join’ buttons even if it’s only for the two of us and then explain to a CM when I get a pass?

I’m a CM/Orlando local and everyone else will be making the trip up from Sarasota around the time morning boarding pass registration goes live, so while they can all try as well, there’s no guarantee they’ll be in a location with good service at 7am. The pressure is really on me 😰
If you don’t see the others just get the group for yourself and have the guest experience team add the others. Of course, if your moms account is showing everyone you could always sign into her account and do it that way to be safe, but it’s much easier to add people to a group as long as you have something for yourself.

TriSeb

1pm window was open for roughly ~9 seconds - at 1pm, groups were called up to 64 (12 groups more than yesterday).

We were in the middle of the Grand Avenue Courtyard at this time and heard a familiar countdown followed by random cheers. It's been a long time since I have heard that since the 7 AM window became a thing.

Issues we experience during our 3 Hollywood visits; Some Days some worked other days did not

BB8 preshow not functioning on 1 side
Probe Droid was functioning on 1 side!
Kylo lightsaber not functioning on 1 side
Speghetti Kylo in B Mode
Cannon Functioning (2 of 3) not functioning

Not great but didn't take away too much since these are known issues. The young ones who had not previously ridden didn't miss it and had a blast.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom